West Bengal: The West Bengal pre-matric scholarship application process will begin on 15th August 2022. By visiting the official scholarship portal created by the Government, you will be able to get information related to the West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2023. Check out the details provided below about the scholarship and we’ll also provide you with all the information related to the last date and the step-by-step process for applying online for the scholarship.
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship, about…
By visiting the official Aikyashree portal created by the West Bengal government, applicants can fill out the application form for the different kinds of scholarships available by the government. This portal provides all of the information about the various types of scholarships offered by the various departments of the West Bengal government. If you have not completed your class 12th education, you can fill out the application form according to the type of benefits you would like to receive if you qualify for a West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship. To be eligible for all of the benefits, you must complete the application form before 31st October.
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship applicants will receive the following benefits:-
- Class 1 to 5 Students –
Maintenance Allowance – INR 1,100 (for day scholars)
- Class 6 to 10 Students (For Day Scholars) –
Admission fee & tuition fee – INR 4,400
Maintenance Allowance – INR 1,100
- Class 6 to 10 students (For Hostellers)
Admission fee & tuition fee – INR 4,400
Maintenance Allowance – INR 6,600
Renewal of scholarships
Scholarships will renewed by the concerned authorities in accordance with the following information:-
- Scholarships owed only for 10 months per academic year.
- After applicants complete the previous standard with 50%, the scholarship will renewed in the next class. The government will not provide a scholarship to a student who fails a class.
- After completing the 9th standard exam, the reward will given. The scholarship will be payable again if applicants admitted to the next class from the month of admission.
- When the scholarship renewed, the payment will made from the same month as when it originally paid.
Criteria for Eligibility
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- This plan is only available to scheduled caste applicants.
- Candidates should have an annual income of less than 2 lakhs.
- There is no other government scholarship available to the aspirant.
- The candidate must have been enroll in a government school, the State Board of Secondary Education, or the CBSE for at least one year.
- There is a one-year validity period for a scholarship. Applicants who repeat classes will not be eligible for government scholarships.
To apply for the scholarship, you will need the following documents:-
- Minority certificate (Issued by an appropriate authority)
- Marksheets of qualifying examinations
- Family Annual Income Certificate
- Domicile of West Bengal Certificate
- Aadhaar Card Photocopy
- Bank copy with Account No/ IFSC Code
- Recent Photograph.
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 Application Process
Here is how we can apply for the scholarship:-
- Click on the link below to visit the official website of this scholarship.
- Your screen will display the homepage
- On your homepage, click the student’s corner option, and you will taken to a new page.
- You can register fresh by clicking the Fresh Registration option
- The next step is to select your district
- Your screen will display the application form.
- Fill out the basic information.
- Ensure that all details are accurate.Submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- The eligibility details need to filled in now.
- Select Submit and Proceed from the menu
- We will generate a user ID for you.
- Passwords and user IDs must be kept confidential.
- Using your information, you need to log in now.All other information should be entered.
- Make sure all the details are correct.
- Final Submit can be accessed by clicking the button.
- The application form must be printed.
- The application form should be submitted to the relevant institution.
- Your IFSC code and passbook must also be attached.