Joseph Mundassery Scholarship: The Department of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala has created the Joseph Mundassery Scholarship program in order to help economically weaker people pursue higher education at SSLC matriculation plus two and VHSE level. Students who are economically disadvantaged will benefit from this scheme by receiving scholarships for further education. Here we will share with you all the important information and documents you need to know about Scholarship, including its objectives, eligibility criteria, and rewards. The application procedure for the same scheme will also be shared with you step-by-step.
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2023, know about…
According to the Department of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala, a new scholarship program has been created to provide educational opportunities to minority communities like Christians, Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs, Muslims, and Parsis. Economically weaker sections of society will have access to SSLC, Plus 2, and Vocational Higher Secondary Education through this scheme. School students are encouraged to pursue higher education through the Joseph Mundassery Scholarship scheme. Those interested in applying under this scheme should visit the official website of the Kerala Department of Collegiate Education.
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2023 Details
|Name of the scheme
|Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
|Department of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala
|Students of minority communities such as Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, Muslim, or Parsi
|To provide higher education
|Students will be able to build their future
|Mode of Application
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Objective
Due to a lack of financial resources, many minority communities people are unable to pursue higher education. Education remains an unfulfilled dream for them. Accordingly, the department of minority communities has created the Joseph Mundassery Scholarship to address this issue. During this scheme, students will receive financial assistance for continuing their education beyond SSLC, Plus 2, and VHSE. With this scheme, children will be able to continue their education without having to worry about finances.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Kerala residents must be applicants.
- Any nationalized bank account must be held in his or her name.
- Minority community members must be Christians Buddhists Jain Sikh Muslims and Parsis.
- Applicants must come from families below the poverty line.
- It is necessary for the candidate to attend a government or government-aided school or institution.
- From all sources, the applicant’s annual family income should not exceed Rs. 8 lakhs.
To qualify for this scholarship, you must provide the following documents:
- Aadhar card.
- SSLC/ Plus 2/ VHSE Marksheet.
- Allotment memo.
- Income certificate.
- Bank account passbook.
- Residential certificate.
- Minority certificate.
- Nativity certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
- Printout of the registration form.
- Ration card.
- BPL certificate.
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Online Application Process
The following procedure will need to be followed by all applicants interested in applying for the scholarship:
- Start by visiting the Department of Minority Welfare’s official website.
- Your browser will take you to the home page.
- Choose Joseph Mundassery Scholarship from the homepage.
- To apply online, click the Apply Online button.
- You will see the application form.
- In case you haven’t already registered, please do so.
- Log in with your details if you are already registered.
- In the first paragraph of the registration form, enter your SSLC/10th standard details.
- Complete the form with all the requested information.All your important documents should
- now be attached.Click on the Submit option after
- attaching the documents.
- This will enable you to apply for this scholarship easily.
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship: Check the status of registered students
- Visit the Department of Minority Welfare’s official website first
- In front of you will be the home page
- Click the Registered Students Status link on the homepage.
- You will be taken to a new page.
- Choose the scholarship type, status, state, district, institution, etc.
- A screen will appear with the status.