VMC NAT: Due to the covid pandemic, Vidya Mandir conducts VMC NAT in online mode, making it the biggest test of the year. IIT JEE, NEET, and foundation success have become synonymous with Vidya Mandir classes over the years. By providing knowledge and guidance to students, we aim to guide them to success, as well as inspire them to recognize and exploit their own potential and knowledge. There is ample evidence of VidyaMandir Classes’ popularity and credibility among IIT JEE, NEET, and Foundation aspirants as more than one lakh students take the VidyaMandir Classes National Admission Cum Scholarship Test (VMC NAT) 2023 every year.
VMC NAT 2023, know about…
In addition to preparing for IIT JEE, NEET, Foundation, and other major Engineering and Medical Entrance Exams, Vidyamandir Classes offers BITSAT, VITEEE, NTSE, KVPY, and other entrance exams such as BITSAT, VITEEE, NTSE, KVPY, and others. This online test is offered by VidyaMandir Classes. Admission to the VMC classrooms and online courses for the class starting soon in 2021 is open to students in classes 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th. Online testing and objective-type questions will be used for the test. Learn everything you need to know about VMC NAT Registration, Test Date, Syllabus, Sample paper, Results, Benefits, etc. by reading this article.
VMC NAT Scholarship Details
|Name of Examination||Vidya Mandir Classes National Admission Test (VMC NAT)|
|Short form||VMC NET 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Vidya Mandir Classes (VMC)|
|Purpose of the Exam||For admission and scholarship|
|Level of the Exam||National|
|Registration Mode||Online offline|
|Exam Mode||Online offline|
|VMC NET 2022 Registration||Open|
|VMC NET 2022 Exam Admit Card||To be announced|
The VMC NAT in the online mode
On January 15th, 16th, 22nd, and 23rd, Vidyamandir Classes will conduct its VMC NAT (Test). As a result of the increasing number of covid cases in the country and the Government’s orders to shut down offline classes, Vidyamandir Classes is now conducting their National Admission Test (VMC NAT) on the internet. Sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelveth grade students are eligible to take the online test. Beginning in September 2022, the batches will be able to take advantage of an early start advantage and a scholarship opportunity worth up to 100%. Faculty members including the founders of VMC will be taking these online sessions (VMC NAT).
Advantage of Vidya mandir Classes
There are many advantages to studying at VMC. Through this program, students will be more likely to succeed in competitive exams and realize their full potential:
- An explanation of the core concept will be provided by VMC faculty in a clear and easy-to-understand manner. Having this information will make it easier for students to comprehend.
- Detailed explanations and solved examples ensure students internalize core concepts.
- A comprehensive set of objective worksheets will be provided to aspirants for every topic.
- This provides students with simulated exam experience to prepare them for IIT JEE and NEET entrance examinations.
VMC NAT 2023 Criteria for Eligibility
Participation in the VMC NAT requires checking the eligibility criteria. National Admission Test is open to the following students:
- For admissions to VMC Classroom and Online Courses, students in Class VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, and XII are eligible to apply for VMC NAT 2022.
- Previous qualifying exams must have been passed by the students.
VMC NAT 2023 Application Process
The link provided in this article allows students to register for VMC NAT online. Vidyamandir Classes centers also offer offline registration. You can register online for VMC NAT 2021 by following these steps:
- Click on the “Register Now” link on the official Vidyamandir website.
- All the student details have to be entered on the registration page, including the candidate’s mobile number, his/her name, date of birth, email address, and school.
- Click on the course you want to take
- For the exam, choose your preferred testing center. The brochure contains a list of test centers.
- Test dates can also be selected by candidates.
- The candidate’s city and state of residence will be filled out in the next column.
- Captcha code must be entered.
- In the given space, you must enter any coupon codes.
- The registration fee can then be paid by clicking “Proceed to Pay”.
- Registration is complete once the payment is successful.
- Students will receive their admit card on their registered email address once they have followed all steps and filled in their details (VMC NAT).
The instructions for taking the VMC NAT online test in 2023
You can take the VMC NAT online by following these instructions:
- A Test Link will sent to students 24 hours before the test with instructions.
- The link must be click by candidates
- Next, candidates need to include their email@example.com address in the email field. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org if your Roll No. is 556677880.
- You will now need to enter your first name only in the second field for your name. Anuj Sharma, for instance, should typed as anuj (small letters).
- Terms and conditions must then agreed to by the students
- The system may ask you for a snapshot (if it asks for one).
- A photograph of the candidate’s ID card (valid government ID such as Aadhaar or school ID) must be take (if asked by the system).
- The test can now taken by candidates. On the screen, you will find instructions on how to proceed.
- When giving a test on a mobile device, participants need to enable the desktop view.
- The candidate must verify that the course mentioned on the system is correct before starting the test.
- The applicant must begin the test within 30 minutes of the start time, otherwise they will lose time from the 3 hour time slot.
- It must be enter 15 minutes prior to the test by clicking the link.
- There should be no interruption in internet connectivity.
- After 20 minutes, you can resume from where you left off if the test is interrupt by connectivity or you are accidentally log out.
- The candidate’s screen activity will be monitor during the test, and the test will be automatically submit if the candidate switches the test screen (VMC NAT).
VMC NAT Syllabus Download
- You must first visit Vidyamandir’s official website
- You can now access the “VMC NAT Syllabus” by clicking the link.
- You will be redirect to a new pdf file.
- Detailed information about the VMC NAT syllabus will be include in the file.
- To download it, click the download button.