CMSS Scholarship: There is a new scholarship program being offered by the Gujarat Government’s Education Department to students pursuing post-matriculated education or pre-matriculated education. Students who are economically weak can apply for the Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme CMSS Scholarship. We will be sharing the details of CMSS Scholarship 2023 with you in this article today. For Fresh/Renewal Registration, we will share the eligibility, reward, and step-by-step procedure with everyone.
CMSS Scholarship 2023, about…
Despite their low financial background, CMSS Scholarship 2022 is especially available to Gujarat state residents who want to continue their education. In order to be eligible for CMSS Scholarship scheme, you must have scored at least 60% in your 10th and 12th board examinations and be interested in pursuing higher education. However, the beneficiary’s annual income cannot exceed Rupees 10000.
A new update to the CM Scholarship Scheme
CMSS Scholarship are available to students whose family income is below 4.5 lakhs per annum under the Gujarat government’s scholarship scheme. Applicants must be admitted to a diploma program after completing their 10th grade or a degree program after completing their diploma. The following benefits will be available to beneficiaries under the CMSS Scholarship scheme:
- After 10th grade, students taking diploma courses will receive 50% of the fixed annual tuition fee of the course or rupees 50,000, whichever is less
- The tuition fee for engineering and professional courses will be reduced by 50% or rupees 100,000 for students entering after a diploma.
- Mukhya mantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (CMSS Scholarship) is another benefit students can apply for. Mukhya mantri Yuva swavalamban Yojana (CMSS Scholarship) provides supplementary benefits to those mentioned above.
CMSS Scholarship Details
|Name||CMSS Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Education Department of Gujarat State Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Pre matric and post-matric students|
CMSS Scholarship Criteria for Eligibility
To apply for CMSS Scholarship recruitment, applicants must meet the following criteria:-
- Gujarati citizens are eligible to apply.
- Gujarat Chief Minister Scholarships are available to candidates who fall under the categories of EBC, SC, and ST.
- Annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- The student must have a minimum grade point average of 60% in both their 10th and 12th boards.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a PG or UG course in Gujarat.
Details of Rewards of CMSS Scholarship
CMSS Scholarship scheme will provide the following rewards:-
- If the beneficiary has successfully completed their 12th grade from a Gujarati school and university, they will be eligible for free education.
- It will be possible for the beneficiaries to continue their education without having to worry about financial difficulties.
CMSS Scholarship Required Documents
Candidate must submit the following documents for CMSS Scholarship:-
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Candidate’s previous class mark sheet.
- Income Certificate of the candidate’s family.
- Caste Certificate of the student.
- Residence certificate of the candidate.
- Student’s Bank Account Details.
- School/College Admission certificate of the students.
- Scanned Passport Size photograph of the applicant.
CMSS Scholarship Online Application Process
Please follow the steps below to apply for CMSS Scholarship:-
- To get started, you must first visit the official website of the Gujarat Education Department.
- Your screen will display the website’s homepage.
- To start a new application, click the New Application button
- Your screen will display a new page.
- Your screen will display the registration form.
- All guidelines must be read carefully.
- The application form must be filled out.
- All documents must be uploaded.
- Complete the application form and verify your details.
- Send a copy of the duly filled-out application form to the organization you are applying to.
Process for Renewal
Please follow the simple steps below if you wish to renew your CMSS Scholarship:-
- Visit scholarships.gujarat.gov.in, the official website of the Education Department Gujarat
- On your screen, you will see the homepage of the website.
- Renew your application by clicking on it
- Your screen will display a new page.
- Make sure you read the guidelines carefully before renewing.
- Fill out the application form by clicking the Apply Online button.
- Your application has now successfully renewed.
Check Status of Student
- Visit the CMSS Scholarship program’s official website.
- On the screen, you will see the homepage of the website.
- From the home screen, select Student Status.
- The screen will open to a new page.
- The following options can be select: Application, Standard, Passing Year, and Stream.
- Password and seat number must be enter.
- You can now get details about the student by clicking Get Student Details.