Vidyadhan Scholarship: A new scholarship programme has been developed by the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation and is offered to about 2800 students throughout India’s various states (Vidyadhan). The many states of India will be eligible to benefit from this scholarship programme, but if you want to benefit from the Vidyadhan Scholarship Programme, you must read the material provided below. The eligibility requirements, educational requirements, incentives information, and most crucially the step-by-step application process for the scholarship have all been covered in this post (Vidyadhan).
Vidyadhan Scholarship 2023, about…
The Vidyadhan Scholarship was established by the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation to aid students now enrolled in Classes 11 and 12 (Vidyadhan). The students who are enrolled in the designated classes will receive 5000 rupees annually. You must visit the organization’s official website, which was set up to provide information about the scholarship, in order to submit an application (Vidyadhan). To apply for the scholarship programme and receive benefits to continue your studies without difficulty, you must follow the step-by-step instructions.
Check now: Check the list of other Scholarships to take advantage by applying…
Vidyadhan Scholarship Details
|Name||Vidyadhan Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Sarojini Damodaran Foundation|
|Objective||Providing 5000 Rupees|
|Beneficiary||Class 11th and 12th students|
Vidyadhan Scholarship Objective
The organization’s major goal is to reach as many students as possible so that those who are economically unable to afford conventional education can receive it for free (Vidyadhan). Through the implementation of this scholarship programme, education will be made available to the students, and if they perform well over the course of their studies, they will be given a scholarship to help them finish their graduate degrees. All of the state’s low-income students would greatly benefit from this scholarship, and as the application process is also available online (Vidyadhan), there is no requirement that the applicants be physically present to be considered for the programme. The scholarship is worth Rs. 10,000 and will vary depending on the degree the applicant is pursuing through the programme (Vidyadhan).
Characteristics of the Vidyadhan Scholarship
Vidyadhan offers scholarships to students from the eleventh grade to graduation. The scholarship recipients would get between 10,000 and 60,000 rupees per year for the duration of their studies (Vidyadhan). This is a very thorough degree education scholarship programme that will also provide training and oversight for deserving students, particularly those from the economically underprivileged segment of society. You will receive residential training in life skills, career orientation, and employment from the organisation. To provide them the chance to better serve their country, the students will be give access to online tutoring services and will be require to take competitive exams all over the world (Vidyadhan).
Criteria for Eligibility
Students who meet the following qualifying requirements will be awarded a Vidyadhan Scholarship in 2023:-
- The applicant must have received at least 90% on the SSc or Class 10 exams.
- Candidates who are disable must have obtained at least 75% on their qualifying Class 10 exam.
- The kids from Kerala, Karnataka, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, and Maharashtra should have finished their Class 10 schooling.
- The applicant’s total annual family income should not be more than INR 2,00,000.
Details of Rewards
The scholars in Vidyadhan scholarship programme will receive the following benefits:-
- The chosen candidates from Kerala will receive a scholarship worth INR 5000 each year to help them pay for their Plus 1 and Plus 2 classes.
- Outstanding secondary school students will be give a scholarship to continue their education in any field.
- For class 11 and class 12, the chosen students from Karnataka, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, and Maharashtra will receive a scholarship worth INR 5000 annually.
- The Sarojini Damodaran Foundation’s mentoring programme must be attend by the chosen students.
- Scholarships for graduate-level students range from INR 10,000 to INR 60,000 annually, depending on the course, its length, and the state.
The following papers must be submit in order to be consider for Vidyadhan scholarship programme:
- SSLC/ SSC/ Class 10 or equivalent marks card (If the original marks card is not available, the students can upload the provisional marks card from the respective State/ CBSE/ ICSE board website)
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Disability certificate (if applicable).
Process for Selection
To apply for Vidyadhan scholarship, you must visit the following selection criteria:-
- Academic standing and other information from the application form used to make the initial selection of candidates.
- The chosen students will be require to take a test and interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will each receive a personalised email or text message with the exam/interview date, time, and place.
- The scholarship committee may in some circumstances pay for the parents’ and students’ travel costs.
Apply now: Apply now for National scholarship Scheme 2023…
Vidyadhan Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
The straightforward steps listed below must be follow in order to apply for Vidyadhan scholarship:-
- Visit the scholarship’s official website first.
- On your screen will appear the homepage.
- Select the “Apply For Scholarship” link.
- Your screen will go to a new page.
- Go through all of the directions.
- Select Apply Now.
- register yourself successfully.
- Use your login information to apply for the scholarship of your choice.
- You will be register to get the scholarship’s benefits.
Leave a Reply