MMVY: The Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana will assist students who graduate and choose careers in a variety of fields, including engineering and science. By reading the information provided below, which goes into great detail regarding the scholarship’s eligibility requirements, you can apply for the MMVY Scholarship. The step-by-step application process, which you can use to apply for it without any issues, has also been provided with all of you (MMVY). To be eligible for the scholarship, you must send your original documents when filling out the application.
MMVY Scholarship MP 2023, about…
Only permanent inhabitants of the state of Madhya Pradesh are eligible for the coveted scholarship programme known as the Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY). If you attended a state board of education, you must have earned at least 70% on your Class 12 exams, or around 85% on the CBSE and ICSE boards, in order to be eligible for this programme (MMVY). Your family’s annual income must be less than Rs. 6,000,000. Under this scholarship programme, the applicants will be eligible for a variety of advantages (MMVY). On the organization’s official website, you can fill out the application.
Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY) 2023 Details
|Name||MMVY Scholarship MP 2023|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh state|
|Objective||Providing a scholarship opportunity|
|Beneficiary||Students pursuing graduation|
MMVY Scholarship Benefits
In exchange for applying to MMVY scholarship programme, candidates will receive the following advantages:
- The complete cost of the course will be paid by the students who enrol in an engineering programme at a government or non-government college. The real course fee or INR 1.5 lakh, whichever is less, would be given to students enrolling in private colleges (MMVY).
- The whole tuition cost will also be paid on behalf of the students who enrol in a medical degree programme at a public or private medical or dental college.
- Under this programme, students enrolled in legal degree programmes at National legal Universities in India will also be reimbursed in full for their course costs.
- Additionally, all tuition fees will be covered for students enrolled in an undergraduate or integrated postgraduate programme at a recognised institution (MMVY).
Criteria for Eligibility of MMVY
The following requirements must be met by the candidate in order to be eligible for MMVY scholarship programme:
- The candidate must be a Madhya Pradesh resident.
- He/she must have completed Class 12 with 70% or more marks (if they took the exam through the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Board) or 85% or more marks (if they took the exam through the CBSE/ICSE Board).
- The candidate must have a parent’s or guardian’s combined annual income of less than INR 6 lakh.
- The candidate must be enroll in an undergraduate programme at an accredited college or university.
- The JEE Main exam must have passed by engineering aspirants with a score of less than 1,50,000.
- Medical aspirants must have earned admission by NEET merit to a private, public, or nonprofit medical or dental college.
- Law students who want to attend a National Law University or Delhi University must have passed the CLAT exam.
Required Documents for MMVY Scholarship
When completing the MMVY Scholarship application form, candidates must attach the following documents:-
- Aadhaar Card of the Candidate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Domicile of Madhya Pradesh
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Proof of Admission
- 10th Scorecard and Certificates
- Photo of Applicant
- Complete Bank Details like Name of Bank, IFSC or MICR Code, Branch Name, etc
- Contact Number.
The Terms &Conditions
To apply for MMVY scholarship programme, the applicant must abide by the terms and conditions listed below:-
- In order to receive the benefits of this programme, applicants must finish their higher education within the allotted time.
- While tuition for students attending private institutions will paid into the students’ accounts, fees for students attending government institutions will paid into the institution’s account (MMVY).
- The student will receive the odd amount if they supported by another State or Federal Government plan.
- The money supplied under this system can be return by all of the beneficiaries and their families to other beneficiaries who are similar to them (MMVY).
MMVY Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
You must adhere to the straightforward steps outlined below in order to apply for MMVY scholarship:
- First, visit the MMVY scholarship’s official website by clicking the link provided here.
- On your screen, the scholarship’s home page will appear.
- Now you have to click on the option called Application present on the menu bar.
- A drop down menu will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Register On Portal (New Student).
- A new page will open on your screen (MMVY).
- You have to fill up the registration form.
- Include all of your details regarding your education and your personal information.
- Enter your address.
- Check mark the declaration.
- Select “Check Form Validation” from the menu.
- The application will be submit successfully.