Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship: Candidates from economically disadvantaged societies can now apply for the Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship to continue their education. This article contains information about the Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship and the requirements that applicants must meet in order to be considered for a scholarship. Additionally, we provided information on the step-by-step process that candidates will use to submit their applications for the scholarship (Shamanur Shivashankarappa).
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship, about…
One of the scholarship programmes offered by the Karnataka Government for applicants whose household income is less than Rupees 100000 is Shamanur Shivashankarappa. Starting on July 1st, candidates will be able to submit applications for the scholarship. However, aspirants should keep in mind that the scholarship’s deadline is October 31. Your application and all other documentation must be submitted by the deadline (Shamanur Shivashankarappa).
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Details
|Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2023
|Providing monetary funds
|Number of vacancies
|Students of Karnataka state
Criteria for Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, the candidate must meet the requirements listed below:-
- The candidate must reside in Karnataka state permanently.
- An applicant’s maximum annual family income from all sources is INR 1 lac.
- He or she must have received admission to a reputable institution’s regular courses.
- Part-time students and those enrolled in correspondence courses are ineligible to apply.
Eligibility for Course
Students enrolled in the following programmes may apply for Shamanur Shivashankarappa scholarship:-
|90 % marks(for e.g. – if a student is pursuing PUC, he/ she has to obtain a minimum of 90 % marks in 10th/SSLC)
|Diploma, B.Sc., B.Com, B.E., BVSC
|85 % marks
|BCA, BBM/BBA, BA, BDS, B.Pharma, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, B.Ed.
|80 % marks
|CA, MCA, MBA, M.Phil, M.Tech, M.Ped
|75 % marks
Rewards Details of Scholarship
Candidates for Shamanur Shivashankarappa scholarship will receive the following benefits:- A specific sum will be awarded for deserving and underprivileged students’ financial assistance up until the end of the course.
The following papers must be submitted in order to be considered for Shamanur Shivashankarappa scholarship:
- SSLC/ 10th and PUC/ 12th mark sheet
- Previous semester/ year mark sheet (if studying UG or PG)
- Income certificate
- Copy of Identity card issued by the institution
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Attach Passport size photograph in a printed application
- Copy of student bank passbook
- Copy of admission/ fee receipt.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2023 Application Process
You must adhere to the straightforward steps outlined below in order to apply for Shamanur Shivashankarappa scholarship:
- To access the official website for the scholarship programme, click the link provided here.
- On your screen will appear the home page.
- Take the time to properly read all of the directions there.
- The next step is to select the Apply Online option.
- Enter your contact information, academic information, and banking information.
- Click the “Submit” button after checking the declaration.
- The Secretary Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust C/o. R L Law College, Behind Bapuji Educational Association Head office, P J Extension, Davangere-577002, Karnataka, INDIA. Send a printout of the application form along with the necessary documents by courier, post, or in person.
Application Status of Scholarship
You must adhere to the straightforward steps provided below if you want to check the Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship application status:-
- To check your status, click the link to access the official website.
- Your screen will go to a new page.
- Select Check Status.
- Make use of your login information.
- Enter your information.
- You’ll see the status on your screen.