Uttar Pradesh Scholarship: There is a submission portal available at scholarship.up.gov.in for the academic year 2023. Students attending UP schools are eligible to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2023 in the months of July and August after admissions have closed for the school year. Students in high school, undergrad, and graduate school can apply for a variety of scholarships. Before attempting this method, please read the instructions listed below, including signing up, logging in, and renewing. Here are all the details and you can register at scholarship.up.gov.in.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship, Know well…
Students who have completed their mandatory matriculation can apply for the UP Scholarship Scheme before or after they graduate. This is an ambitious initiative of the state government, which provides financial assistance to students. A student attending an institution or college in the state can apply (and occasionally from outside the state) through the SAKSHAM online portal. For students from different socioeconomic levels to take part fully in the programme, Uttar Pradesh has established many tiers of awards. Detailed information about each plan is provided below.
Check now: Check more Important Scholarship Scheme of Govt. and apply now…
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Information
|Authority||Social Welfare Department, Backward Class Welfare Department|
|Release Date||2 October 2023|
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Publish Date
A new set of instructions have been released by the Uttar Pradesh Department of Social Welfare for students wishing to apply for a Uttar Pradesh scholarship. Universities require biometric presence from applicants under the new regulations. The appropriate scheme should be adopted within 15 days by government colleges, private colleges, and universities. The rewards will now be available only to those who maintain a 75percent attendance rate. Applicants with an attendance rate less than 75 percent are not eligible for the programme’s benefits. The attendance present with the authority of social welfare must be disclosed in all scenarios on a monthly basis.
Check more: Apply now for the UP Scholarship 2023…
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2023 Application Re-open
There’s good news for Uttar Pradesh scholarship applicants: the state government has reopened the scholarship application website. Additionally, the government chose to make the payments ahead of schedule given the current political climate. Participation in the 2nd round is open to all applicants who could not participate in the first round. Registration is currently open for both pre- and post-matriculation scholarships. Many students have already left to fill out the application forms despite Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath’s directive to distribute scholarships and tuition reimbursement by November 30, 2021. In order to give abandoned scholarship applicants a second chance, government officials have decided to offer them a second chance.
Criteria of Eligibility
- It is necessary for students to currently reside in the state of Uttar Pradesh in order to be considered.
- In order to enroll in a recognized educational institution, students must provide proof of enrollment.
- As an applicant in Grade 9, I have completed Grade 8 and am now applying for the Pre-matric Scholarship.
- Successfully completed ninth grade and is now an applicant in tenth grade for the Scholarship for High School
- Juniors Entering Matriculation.
- Upon completion of Grade 10, he or she will receive an award for further study.
- After completing Grade 11 and entering Grade 12, he or she is applying for college scholarships.
- Dashmottar offers scholarships to students taking UG, PG, and PGCER exams.
Eligibility Determination By Yearly Income (By Category)
|Scholarship Scheme||Annual Income not Exceed|
|Pre Matric (Class 9th & 10th) Scholarship||–|
|For General / SC / ST / OBC Category||1 Lakh|
|For Minorities Category||1 Lakh|
|Post Matric (Class 11th & 12th) Scholarship||–|
|For General / OBC / Minority Category||2 Lakh|
|For SC / ST Category||2.5 Lakh|
|Post-Matric (Other than intermediate) Scholarship||–|
|For General / SC / ST / OBC / Minorities Category||2 Lakh|
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application Process
For more information about this scholarship, visit the Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement System (www.scholarship.up.nic.in).
- Visit scholarship.up.gov.in first to get more information about the UP Scholarship
- From the homepage, applicants can access the application form.
- The application form must be filled out and any necessary documents must be attached.
- After making payment, submit the applicant’s application.
- We will be successful in submitting applicant applications.
Leave a Reply