ADW Scholarship: Aspirants belonging to minority communities and residing in Tamil Nadu State are eligible to apply for the Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Award. You will be able to apply for this Award scheme without any problems by reviewing the details on this page today. You can apply for the ADW Award Tamil Nadu 2023 by following these simple steps. We have shared the eligibility criteria, education criteria, and the steps to follow.
Students of all ages and backgrounds are eligible to apply for the 2023 ADW Scholarship! The scholarship provides students with the opportunity to study a chosen subject in depth in order to gain the knowledge and experience they need to succeed in their careers. ADW Scholarships can help you achieve your career goals, whether you’re a student starting out or looking to expand your knowledge and skills.
ADW Scholarship, know about…
Aspirants from minority communities whose financial backgrounds prevent them from continuing their education are particularly eligible for Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Awards. The application deadline for this award scheme is 30th April 2023, so you must submit your form before this date to be eligible for all the benefits. This Award scheme presented by the Tamil Nadu Government provides various types of benefits for the aspirants.
Students from Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe communities are awarded the Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Scholarships on an annual basis. Students are provided with financial assistance through this scholarship so that they can pursue higher education and develop their potential. It is necessary for candidates to have a brilliant academic record, demonstrate outstanding leadership skills, and have a passion for social work in order to qualify.
ADW Scholarship Information
|ADW Scholarship Tamil Nadu 2023
|Government of Tamil Nadu state
|Providing various benefits
ADW Scholarship for School Students
- The government will grant the following ADW Award incentives to female Aspirants
- Students of classes III to V belonging to the SC/ST category will receive INR 500 per year.
- SC/ST girls aspirants in class VI will receive INR 1,000 per year from Adi Dravidar tribal welfare.
- INR 1,500 per year will be provided to SC/ST aspirants in classes VII and VIII.
- ADW awards INR 1,850 to children in class X whose parents are involved in unclean occupations.
ADW Scholarship for College Students
- Those pursuing an undergraduate degree or polytechnic course are eligible for the ADW Award of INR 7,500.
- INR 8,000 per year will be awarded to aspirants pursuing postgraduate degrees and professional courses.
- Additionally, self-financing colleges receive an ADW Award amount from the state government.
- In order to prepare for practice, the law graduates will receive a lump-sum payment of INR 50,000.
Criteria for Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for this award scheme, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- In order to qualify, the aspirants must be SC/ST, minorities, Muslims or Christians.
- It is necessary that they have lived in Tamil Nadu for at least five years.
- ADW scholarships are available to students studying from class I to Ph.D.
- In order to qualify for ADW hostels, aspirants should live more than five kilometers from their school/college.
- Girls are exempt from this condition, however.
- It is normal for female aspirants to live five kilometers away from their school/college.
- There must not be more than INR 2,00,000 in family income per year.
- Students seeking admission to distinguished schools must have passed their previous qualifying examinations.
- Aspirants should prioritize ADODRIVIDAR welfare, GTR, government or government-aided schools.
- To be eligible for the ADW scholarship, students must be able to afford classes XI and XII in reputed schools.
ADW Scholarship Required Documents
To get the benefit under this scheme, you must submit the following documents:-
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank details
- Proof of ID.
ADW Scholarship Important Dates
- The Ready date to apply online is 06th January 2023.
- The Due date to apply online -is 10th February 2023.
- Extended Due date to apply online -15th March 2023.
- Applications for fresh and renewal processes at the district level are due on 15th March 2023.
- The Due date for the H.O.D. level process is 25th March 2023.
ADW Scholarship Tamil Nadu 2023 Application Process
- The first thing you need to do is visit the official website of ADW Scholarship, which is escholarship.tn.gov.in
- You must now select the type of award you want, such as.
- Award for BC and MBC
- A scholarship for tribal welfare in honor of Adi Davidar
- Tribal Scholarships for HSC/ITI: Adi Davidar
- Press the “New Registration” button after that.
- Ensure that all the Needs details are checked thoroughly and correctly.
- All the necessary documents should be filled out and the details should be read.
- Your application will be submitted after that.