MP Scholarship: The Madhya Pradesh scholarship 2023 is open to permanent residents of the state of Madhya Pradesh. Only when you complete the MP scholarship KYC procedure will you be eligible to receive this scholarship. In the article provided below, students can find out everything they need to know about MP Scholarship KYC, as well as the step-by-step instructions on how to do it. You can also check out the official website’s step-by-step procedure for checking the status of the application and getting the scholarship benefits.
MP Scholarship: know this KYC
People applying for these scholarship opportunities in Madhya Pradesh need to complete the MP Scholarship KYC as part of the application process. There has been a statement from the Madhya Pradesh government that nose scholarships will be provided to students who fail to register themselves on the official website and complete their know your customer details. On the official MP scholarship portal 2.0, students can fill out the application form for the Madhya Pradesh scholarship. In order to do their KYC, students simply need to follow a simple procedure. All students interested in the different types of scholarships will also be able to fill out the application form on the official website.
Apply now: Apply now for Different Govt. Scholarship 2023…
MP Scholarship Application Process for KYC
Please follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:-
- Click here to access the official website of the State Scholarship Portal 2.0, Madhya Pradesh
- You will taken to the home page.
- In the Student Corner column, scroll down to ‘Register Yourself’ and click it.
- You will taken to a new page.
- Accept the consent after reading all the instructions.
- Complete the registration form by entering the applicant’s details. Users generated usernames and passwords upon registering.
- On the portal, select the scholarship to apply for from the column of online schemes.
- You can log in here if you’re already registered.
- By entering your username and password, you can access the MP scholarship 2.0 portal.
- Upload the necessary documents and complete all the required fields.
- In order to considered for the scholarship, you must now submit the official application form.
Now the KYC Procedure
Here is the simple KYC procedure you need to follow:-
- Click on the link below to visit the official website of State Scholarship Portal 2.0, Madhya Pradesh
- Your screen will display the home page.
- To verify your Aadhaar, click the “Verify your Aadhaar via E-KYC” option.
- Please enter the following information: Applicant ID, Aadhaar number, Date of Birth, and Captcha code.
- You can complete the MP scholarship KYC using either the mobile number authorization method or the biometrics method.
- The Aadhaar card OTP method should used if your mobile number authorized with your Aadhaar card.
- The convenience and accessibility of this method are greater.
- You will receive an OTP as soon as you enter your Aadhaar card number.
- The OTP must entered on the required field
- Captcha code must entered.
- You will be able to complete your procedure.
Also Apply: Now apply for MP Scholarship…
MP Scholarship Login Process
The following steps will guide you through logging into the official website:-
- Click here to visit the official website of State Scholarship Portal 2.0, Madhya Pradesh
You will be taken to the home page.
- You can log in to your account by scrolling down to ‘Student Corner’ and clicking on it.
- You will be directed to a new page where you can enter your username and password.
MP Scholarship Application Status Checking Procedure
Follow the simple steps below to check the status of your application:-
- By clicking on the link provided here, you will be taken to the official website for the State Scholarship Portal 2.0, Madhya Pradesh
- Your screen will display the home page.
- Click on the Track Application Status link under the Student Corner section to track all your scholarship applications.
- To view all scholarship activities, enter your applicant ID and password.
- By providing the applicant ID and password, students can track the status of their MP scholarships.
Leave a Reply