SSP Scholarship: Students from Karnataka who are poor according to the country’s financial standards will be eligible for another scholarship scheme launched by the government. Here is your opportunity to ask any questions you might have regarding the Karnataka scholarship for the new year of 2023. Follow our step-by-step guide below to apply for the SSP Karnataka Scholarship and you will understand its special features and benefits. Here is a step-by-step guide to applying for a scholarship, as well as checking the status of your scholarship application. Scholarship information is also available on the SSP Karnataka Scholarship portal.
SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2023, about…
SSP Karnataka Scholarship is one of the most anticipated scholarships in Karnataka, as every student looks forward to applying and gaining a particular incentive for his/her caste or category. A wide variety of scholarships are available to students in the state of Karnataka. Scholarships can be applied for by the student in accordance with their needs, and they can gain financial benefits as a result. Through the SSP Karnataka scholarship, students are provided with a large amount of incentives so that they are not dependent on others for financial support.
Check it: Check here new Scholarship Scheme of Govt. and Apply first…
SSP Karnataka Scholarship Details
|Name||SSP Karnataka Scholarship|
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
Various departments in Karnataka offer different kinds of scholarships for students in the state. Different departments offer different types of scholarships:-
|Social Welfare Department||Matriculation Scholarship Metric Pre-Scholarship for parents who are engaged in untouchability|
|Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department||Metric Pre-Scholarship for Scheduled Tribes Students Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribes students|
|Minorities Welfare Department||Metric Pre-Scholarship Matriculation scholarship Merit Cum Means Scholarship Fee Exempt Plan|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||Metric Pre-Scholarship Matriculation scholarship Educate Fee Exempt Plan Stipend and Fee Exemption Plan for Nursing Students|
Criteria for Eligibility
The following eligibility criteria must be met to qualify for the Karnataka SSP scholarship:-
- Karnataka state residents are required to apply.
- Applicants must be economically disadvantaged.
- Pre-matric scholarship applicants must have a household income of Rs 1 lakh and post-matric scholarship applicants must have a household income of Rs 2 lakh.
- A minimum of 50% marks must have been obtained in the previous examinations.
Required Documents for SSP Scholarship
You need to submit the following details in order to apply for a Karnataka SSP scholarship:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photographs
- School Certificates
- Income Certificate
- BPL card
- Fee Receipt
- Bank account details
- Pass Book
- Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate.
Apply now: Apply here for Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship 2023…
SSP Scholarship Online Application Process
Here are the simple steps you need to follow to apply for the Karnataka SSP Scholarship:
- The first step is to visit the scholarship’s official website.
- The “Create An Account” link can be found on the homepage when you land there.
- Select the scholarship type on the next page.
- Once you have selected a scholarship type, you will need to enter the student’s SATS ID
- Select Get Data from the menu.
- Complete the remaining fields.
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- You will be given a username and password.
- Keep the Password and User ID handy for future use.
- Please enter your credentials in the login box.
- You can also click here.
- Password and User ID must be entered
- Log in by clicking the link
- You will also need to enter your Aadhaar number, school, age, birth date, religion, etc.
- The final step is to generate an acknowledgment slip.
- Your school should receive it.
Leave a Reply