National Scholarship: We are going to share with you today details about the National Scholarship Scheme 2023. For students who are interested in applying for the National Scholarship Scheme, this article contains a lot of information. The Government created the Scholarship Scheme Portal to organize all scholarship information, and we will be able to share it with you step-by-step so that you can register and log in using your credentials.
National Scholarship Scheme 2023, about…
One of the most incredible websites created by the Government of India is the National Scholarship Portal, which helps students of the country find out what scholarships are available from the Central Government. The national scholarship portal offers different types of awards for students through different types of national scholarships. Various types of courses are available at the portal for students to apply for national scholarships.
National Scholarship Scheme Overview
|Name||National Scholarship Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Objective||Providing financial incentives to the students|
Criteria for Eligibility
For the information about eligibility criteria please visit official website of Scholarship Portal.
For the scholarship scheme, the following documents are required:-
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account Passbook.
- Caste Certificate if you belong to a special category.
- Income certificate as per your scholarship type.
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Previous Year Education Qualification certificate.
- Self-declaration certificate.
National Scholarship Scheme Online Application Process
Here is the simple procedure for applying for the Scholarship Scheme:-
- Start by visiting the official website.
- Your screen will display the homepage.
- Choose New Registration from the menu.
- Your screen will display the instructions.
- Make sure the declaration is ticked.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- All details must be entered.
- Provide the following information: your name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email address, bank details, etc.
- Please enter the captcha code
- Register by clicking the “Register” button.
- Using your credentials, you must now log in.
- Application Form can accessed by clicking the option.
- On the screen, you will see the application form
- The state of domicile, the student’s name, the date of birth, the community and category, the father’s name, the Aadhaar card number, the mobile number, the scholarship category, the gender, the religion, the mother’s name, the annual income for the family, the email address, and so on should be enter.
- You can continue by clicking “Save & Continue”.
- Your documents need to be upload.
- “Final Submission” should be click.
- You have successfully submitted your application.
Remember these points
- Under 18-year-old students must be accompanied by their parents/guardians during registration
- The following documents must submitted by Students/Parents/Guardians.
- Documentation of the student’s education.
- The student’s Aadhaar number.
- In the absence of an Aadhaar, a bonafide student certificate from the institute or school must submitted.
- Passbook scan and Aadhaar enrollment ID.