Pre Matric Scholarship: As a Maharashtra resident, you will be eligible for the Maharashtra pre-matric scholarship 2022, which will give you an opportunity to continue your education in India without worrying about your financial differences due to a number of factors. The following article will provide you with information regarding the Maharashtra Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023 available in Maharashtra for 2019. Furthermore, we will explain how you can apply for the scholarship program online, including the eligibility criteria.
Pre Matric Scholarship Maharashtra 2023, about…
For Maharashtra students studying for classes 9th and 10th who are permanent residents, the Maharashtra Pre Matric Scholarship is available. After they have successfully completed their class 12th examination, the students will have a lot of opportunities to complete their schooling in Maharashtra state and prepare for higher studies. Under the Government of Maharashtra, the Department of minority and adult education has provided more than 80000 scholarships, and this is an annual event that is organized by the Maharashtra government to ensure that all students have the opportunity to continue their education.
Selection Process of Pre Matric Scholarship
The applications for the Maharashtra Pre Matric Scholarship will be scrutinized by the District and State Education Authorities, and if renewed, the scholarship will be approved by the authorities every year. When there are no female students, the government will transfer the seat to a male student. 30% of this scholarship will be reserved for girls from minority communities. Scholarship amounts will be distributed among the same minorities in other states if a particular minority community (SC/ST/OBC) cannot use the amount for Maharashtra students. Merit will be considered in this distribution. A single family may not receive more than two scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for Pre Matric Scholarship
This scholarship requires applicants to meet the following eligibility criteria:-
- Maharashtra must be the applicant’s permanent residence.
- A student in classes 9 to 12 is eligible to apply.
The Terms & Conditions
Application for the Maharashtra pre matric scholarship must be submitted in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- A school or institute will be responsible for certifying that students living in hostels and claiming to be outstation candidates are indeed outstation candidates. Students and their parents should be scrutinized based on their permanent addresses. Hostel rooms shall not be allocated to local residents. The scrutiny is necessary since maintenance allowances will be provided both to day scholars and hostellers (based on their designation slab).
- Financial aid may be canceled or suspended if a student violates school discipline or any other terms and conditions of the scholarship.
- Students who violate the regulations governing a scholarship scheme can also have the scholarship award directly revoked by the state government or union territory administration.
- Scholarships will be revoked if a student has obtained one through false statements.
- Furthermore, the concerned state or UT government will recover the amount paid to that student.
- Using the Direct Benefit Transfer mode, students’ course fees and maintenance allowances credited directly to their bank accounts.
- There shall be no other scheme that may provide benefits to students who receive the Pre Matric Maharashtra Scholarship Scheme.
Required Documents for Pre Matric Scholarship
Through this portal, you must submit the following documents:-
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- HSC and SSC certificates
- Affidavit and Aadhar
- PAN card details
- Fee receipt
- College bonafide certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- CAP allotment letter
- Hostel certificate
- Scanned photograph of a candidate in JPEG format.
Pre Matric Scholarship Maharashtra 2023 Application Process
Please follow the steps below to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship scheme:-
- By clicking on the link given here, you will be able to access the official website of Pre Matric Scholarship program.
- On your screen, you will see the organization’s homepage.
- Choose the scholarship you are prescribe.
- You will be take to a new page.
- To register a new applicant, click New Applicant Registration.
- Your screen will display the registration form.
- Personal information must included in full.
- Your username and password will created once you have successfully registered yourself.
- For future logins, keep your username and password safe.
Renewal of Pre Matric Scholarship Application
If you want to renew your Pre Matric Scholarship then you will have to follow the simple procedure:-
- By clicking here, you will be direct to the official website of the scholarship scheme
- Your screen will display the homepage of the organization.
- Applicant Login is the option you need to click.
- Your credentials need to be enter now.
- Add a new semester/year to the current course
- Past qualifications/last examinations
- Ensure that the required documents uploaded, including the mark sheet and hostel information.
- Select a scheme from the current list
- Renewal of MahaDBT application forms can be accomplish by clicking ‘Yes’
- Click ‘Submit’ to complete the process.