Snehapoorvam: The Kerala Social Security Mission offers the Snehapoorvam Scholarship. Orphans currently residing in Kerala state are eligible for this scholarship. The article presented below contains information about the scholarship programme, including the financial incentive that will be offered to students in the Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023. We will also provide you with information on the eligibility requirements and all the detailed steps you must follow in order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship. To acquire all the information on the scholarship, be sure to read the article last (Snehapoorvam).
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023, about…
Students who are currently residing in Kerala state but are unable to support their study owing to a lack of financial resources and a supporting family would benefit greatly from the Snehapoorvam scholarship (Snehapoorvam). If a person is under the age of 18, this scholarship will enable them to take advantage of excellent educational possibilities. There are currently about 75000 kids staying in orphanages all over Kerala. All of these kids will be able to take advantage of this programme. The students will receive 1000 Rupees each month in addition to various advantages according to their study level (Snehapoorvam).
Check now: Check the list of other Scholarships to take advantage by applying…
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Details
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Kerala state|
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Objective
Many children in the state who are in orphanages lack a place to call home and are without shelter (Snehapoorvam). They lack their elderly relatives to take care of their everyday needs, support them, and give them a sense of love and devotion that comes from a family. The youngsters will receive financial aid under this plan so they can continue their education and have a better future. To end the exploitation of these tiny flowers and give them access to all the necessities for a better life, a plan has been launched. The benefits of this programme are available to children under the age of five and through the twelfth grade (Snehapoorvam).
Criteria for Eligibility
The following requirements must be met by Snehapoorvam scholarship applicant in order to be eligible:
- The candidate must reside in Kerala state. The candidate needs to be an orphan.
- An candidate must be enrolled in a Kerala state public or private school (Snehapoorvam).
- The candidate must fall under the “below poverty line” category.
- The annual income for children in the APL Category must be–
- Below 20,000 for rural areas
- Below 22,375 or less for urban areas.
To apply for Snehapoorvam scholarship programme, the applicant must submit the following documents:-
- Aadhar card
- Parents death certificate
- Domicile certificate
- BPL certificate
- Income Proof
- Educational certificate
- Bank Details (Snehapoorvam).
Apply now: Apply now for National scholarship Scheme 2023…
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
- By clicking on the link provided above, you must first go to the scholarship’s official website.
- You’ll see the scholarship’s home page on your screen.
- You need to select the next button. Web application for KSSM
- You’ll see a brand-new webpage appear on your screen.
- If you already registered yourself, you will now need to log in using your credentials.
- Click the New Institution Register option if you are a new user.
- Include all the necessary information.
- Use your Beneficiary ID and Password to log in at last.
- You may now complete the application form with ease.
- Include all the necessary information.
- Simply upload the required files and submit your application.
- Take a printout of the application form that has been correctly filled out and deliver it to the appropriate institution.
- The application form will be verified and then converted to PDF format before being submitted electronically to the executive director of the Kerala Social Security Mission.
Offline Application Process for Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- Visit the e-Suraksha portal’s official website first.
- On your screen, the website’s home page will appear.
- Select the Application Form link.
- Your screen will go to a new page.
- The Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form must now be chosen.
- To download it, select the Download option.
- Fill out the form with all relevant information.
- Include the required paperwork with your application.
- Now hand in the application to the head of all government- and aid-funded educational institutions (schools and colleges) by October 31st of each year.
- The application form will then be verified by the institution’s head before being submitted online to the Kerala Social Security Mission’s executive director.
Leave a Reply