Post Matric Scholarship Bihar: As you are all aware, the government implements various schemes to ensure that all students, regardless of their financial situation, have equal access to education. Students are provided with financial assistance through these schemes in the form of scholarships. A Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for OBCs and EBCs was also introduced by the state government recently. Students who belong to other backward categories will receive financial assistance through this scheme. Bihar Post Matric OBC EBC Scholarship 2023 details will be covered in this article. The application process will be explained to you. In addition, you will receive information regarding the eligibility of the program.
Post Matric Scholarship Bihar for OBC EBC, about…
A scholarship program for OBC and EBC students has been launched by the government of Bihar. Students belonging to other backward classes will be eligible for scholarships under this scheme. It is no longer necessary for students to visit government offices to apply under this scheme. An official website allows users to do this from their homes. By doing this, a lot of time and money will be saved, and the system will be more transparent as well. Through this scheme, students will not have to worry about finances while pursuing higher education. Additionally, this scheme will encourage students to pursue higher education, thus improving the state’s literacy rate. Through direct benefit transfer, the beneficiary’s benefits will be transferred directly into their bank accounts.
Post Matric Scholarship Bihar Objective
- Providing scholarships to those students that belong to other backward categories or economically backward categories is the main objective of the Bihar post matric OBC EBC scholarship.
- Implementing this scheme will increase literacy rates in the state, generating employment as a result.
- The goal is to motivate the students from other backward classes to pursue higher education as well.
- It is no longer necessary for students to rely on others for their educational needs.
- They will receive scholarships from the government.
- Beneficiaries will benefit from this scheme by improving their standard of living.
- As well as becoming self-reliant, the beneficiary will also become independent.
Post Matric Scholarship Bihar for OBC EBC, key points
|Name Of The Scheme
|Bihar Post Matric OBC EBC Scholarship 2023
|Government Of Bihar
|Citizens Of Bihar
|To Provide Scholarship
|Mode Of Application
Features & Benefits
- The government of Bihar has launched a scholarship program for OBCs and EBCs.
- Under this scheme, scholarships will be available to students from other backward classes.
- In order to apply under this scheme, students are no longer required to visit a government office.
- From their homes, they can do this with the help of an official website.
- By improving transparency, time and money can be saved.
- It will be possible for students to pursue higher education without worrying about finances thanks to the implementation of this program.
- This scheme will motivate students to pursue higher education as well as improve the state’s literacy rate.
- Beneficiaries will receive direct benefit transfers directly into their bank accounts.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Bihar residents must apply.
- OBC or EBC status is required for the beneficiary.
- There should be no more than Rs 2,50,000 in annual family income for the applicant.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Bank account details etc.
Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2023 Online Application Process
- First, visit the official Bihar post matric OBC EBC scholarship website.
- You will be take to the home page.
To apply for a post-matriculation scholarship, click on the BC and EBC students link on the home page.
- You will be take to a new page.
- Login for already registered students is available on this page.
- Click on the login button after entering your login credentials.
- Those who are new to the university must register by clicking new student and then filling out the registration form.
- In order to access the portal, students must log in after registering.
- You will now see the application form.
- All the required information must entered in this application form.
- All required documents must then uploaded.
- Click on the submit button now.
- Post-matric scholarship applications can submitted using this procedure.