Vidyasiri Scholarship: You will be able to apply for this scholarship by reading the article below which provides vital information about the new Vidyasiri Scholarship scheme created by the Karnataka state government. You will be able to apply for the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 without any problems or difficulties after reading this article. For more information about the application process, read the article given below.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023, about…
For those who wish to receive financial assistance for continuing their education, the Government of Karnataka has created a new scholarship scheme. Backward Classes Welfare Department of Karnataka provides this scholarship. In order to assist backward students in continuing their education, Vidyasiri Scholarships are available to meritorious students. Scholarship applications are now being accepted. For this scholarship, applicants must be permanent residents of Karnataka.
Check more: To take benefit of more Govt. Scholarship Scheme Check more here and Apply…
Vidyasiri Scholarship Details
|Name||Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the Karnataka state|
Vidyasiri Scholarship Criteria for Eligibility
In order to qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens and residents of the state of Karnataka.
- At least seven years of study should have been completed in Karnataka.
- A valid caste certificate must be attached as proof that the candidate belongs to the backward class.
- In order to be eligible for consideration, the applicant must have completed a graduate / postgraduate / professional / professional postgraduate degree by 2019.
- SC/ST/OBC/EBC members must belong to a reserved class.
- Any government-recognized board must have required students to score at least 90% in their last qualifying examination.
- For the scholarship fund to be credited, a student must attend college for a minimum of 75% of the time.
- As the scholarship amount is credited directly to the bank account, candidates need to link their Aadhar cards to their accounts.
- Prakash scheme applicants (SC/ST) should not have an annual family income exceeding INR 2,50,000.
Family incomes should not exceed INR 1,00,000 from all sources for candidates under schemes 2A, 3A, and 3B (OBC/ EBC).
Details of Rewards
This scholarship will provide the following rewards:
- SSLC students are eligible to apply for 1000 scholarships.
- Students in the Class 12 category are eligible for 500 scholarships.
- The University provides 500 scholarships to candidates pursuing graduations or postgraduates (general courses).
- Graduate/Postgraduate (Technical, Medical, and related science) scholarships are provided for candidates pursuing professional degrees.
- The scholarship amount for SSLC candidates is INR 10,100.
- Scholarships of INR 15,000 awarded to class 12 students.
- Scholarship grants of INR 20,000 awarded to candidates pursuing graduation degrees.
- Scholarships of INR 25,000 awarded to candidates pursuing postgraduate courses.
- The scholarship amount directly deposited into the bank account of the selected candidate under the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Scheme.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Required Documents
For this scholarship, you must submit the following documents:-
- SSLC Hall Ticket Number
- Aadhaar Card or EID Number
- Caste Certificate issued by Tahsildar or Sub Tahsildar
- Income Certificate
- School and College issued Transfer certificate (TC)
- Scan copy of bank passbook linked with Aadhar.
- Passport size color photograph.
Apply now: Apply now for Post Matric Scholarship…
Vidyasiri Scholarship Online Application Process
Please follow the simple steps below to apply for the scholarship:-
- Here is the link to the scholarship’s Official Website.
- Click on the student zone at the bottom of the page.
- Your screen will display the three types of scholarships.
- Scholarship applications must submitted for the scholarships you choose.
- To apply online, click the Apply Online button.
- On the screen, you will see the SSP Scholarship Portal.
- Become a member of the portal if you haven’t already done so.
- Alternatively, you can login using your details if you are already logged in.
- Choose Vidyasiri from the list of scholarships.
- Your screen will display the application form.
- The application form must filled out.
- All details must entered.
- All documents should uploaded.
- Take a look at every detail.
- Your form has submitted successfully.
- Forms should be print out once they have filled out.
- Your district officer must receive a printout of the duly filled out form.
Leave a Reply