National Overseas Scholarship: A number of scholarship opportunities have been created by the Government of India for students comprising of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, De-notified Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes, Landless Agricultural Labourers, and Traditional Artisans. Among the scholarship opportunities we will share with you today is the National Overseas Scholarship For ST Students 2023. Moreover, we will provide you with all the step-by-step procedures you need to follow in order to apply for this scholarship without any problems.
National Overseas Scholarship, know about…
Due to the lack of funds and the backward scenarios present in the country at the moment, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and other students are struggling hard to continue their education. People from Scheduled Tribes can apply for this National Scholarship curated specifically to aid them in continuing their education and advancing in their careers without compromising their health.
Check this: Check more Scholarship Updates for 2023 and Apply fast…
National Overseas Scholarship Applications Invited For ST Students
There is information on the official scholarship scheme website stating that the NOS portal will remain open until 30 July 2022 (midnight) for online applications. Before submitting their application, all interested candidates are advised to read the scheme guidelines for NOS (SC) 2022-23. To apply for the scholarship scheme, applicants should apply before July 30th, 2022. Scholarship recipients will receive monetary benefits. This article provides more information about the scholarship scheme.
National Overseas Scholarship for ST Students Overview
|Name||National Overseas Scholarship For ST Students|
|Launched by||The Government of India|
|Objective||Providing scholarships to the students|
|Beneficiaries||Landless Agricultural Labourers, Traditional Artists, and De-notified Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes|
National Overseas Scholarship Students Criteria for Eligibility
For this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:-
- A bachelor’s degree requiring a minimum grade of 55% is required for a Master’s degree. A minimum of two years’ experience in the concerned field is preferred.
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum of 55% or an equivalent grade required for a PhD. It is preferable if the candidate has two years of professional, research, or teaching experience.
- A minimum grade point average of 55% required for post-doctoral degrees. PhD candidates preferred to have 5 years of relevant professional, research, or teaching experience in the topic area.
- From all sources, the family’s annual income should not exceed 6 lakhs INR. Please enclose a copy of the latest tax assessment.
- It is necessary for the candidate to be under 35 years of age.
- Scholarships will only awarded to one child of a couple.
- It is possible for an individual to receive the award only once in their lifetime. No more than one award can given to him/her.
- Through the online portal, employed candidates can directly apply to the Ministry. An employer’s recommendation and NOC, however, required for the application to be valid.
Apply fast: Now Apply for National Scholarship 2023…
National Overseas Scholarship Process to Select
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must follow the following selection procedure:-
- Candidates will shortlisted based on the information provided and their merits by the Screening Committee.
- A personal interview will conducted by the Selection Committee with candidates who have shortlisted.
- On the Ministry’s website, call letters will be post for shortlisted candidates. An interview invitation is containe in the call letter.
- Foreign university applicants will given preference.
- When there is a tie between two or more selected candidates, preference will given to the elder student based on their date of birth.
- We will give preference to candidates with work experience over those without.
- Assuring that applicants not involved in any unlawful activities or businesses is the responsibility of the
- Indian Embassy abroad. Scholarships released to candidates after this process has completed.
National Overseas Scholarship for ST Student Application Process
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must follow the following procedure:-
- Go to the ‘Ministry of Tribal Affairs‘ official website from the home page.
- Become a scholarship applicant.
- Your account has successfully created.
- Please use your credentials to log in
- Apply for the scholarship by filling out the application
- All required documents should submitted with it.
- You must enter your mobile number, email address, and Aadhar card number.
- All documents should uploaded
- To gain special preference over other candidates, candidates who have received an offer letter from a foreign institute must upload it before submitting their application.
Leave a Reply