Post Matric Scholarship: Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students Meghalaya 2023 is available to permanent residents of Meghalaya. You can fill out the application form available on the National Scholarship Portal’s official website. After completing their schooling education, the candidates can complete the scholarship application form before the last date in order to receive all of the benefits included in the scholarship scheme. A detailed description of the scholarship scheme, along with eligibility criteria, can found in the article provided below.
Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Know about…
The government of Meghalaya has created new scholarship opportunities so that every citizen of the state can apply for these scholarships after completing their education so that they can continue their education. The national scholarship portal offers scholarship opportunities for scheduled tribe candidates by visiting the official website of the organization. To be eligible for the benefits provided by the Indian government organization, candidates must fill out the scholarship application form before the deadline. As a result of the implementation of this scheme, monthly allowances will be provided to all citizens.
Post Matric Scholarship for ST Benefits
People applying for this scheme will receive the following benefits:
|Group 1: Degree and Postgraduate level professional courses||1200||550|
|Group 2: Other professional courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate||820||530|
|Group 3: Graduate and Post Graduate courses not covered under Group 1 & Group 2||570||300|
|Group 4: All non-degree courses||380||230|
Criteria for Eligibility
Post-matric scholarship applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to considered for the program:-
- Indian nationals are eligible for the scholarships.
- It is only possible to apply for the position if you are a member of a Scheduled Tribe in the State/Union Territory where you reside (i.e. you have permanently settled) and you have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher level examinations of a recognized university.
- Candidates who are studying at the same level in a different subject after passing one stage of education, such as a B. Sc after a B.A. Alternatively, B. Com after B.A. Candidates studying other subjects are not eligible.
- Post-graduate students in medicine who cannot practice during their course of study will be eligible.
- Correspondence students are also eligible to pursue their studies. Distance and continuing education included in the term correspondence.
- The scheme will benefit all children of the same parents/guardians.
Financially disadvantaged students will not be eligible for coaching in the pre-examination training centers.
- Parents/guardians will be eligible for scholarships if their income is not more than Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rs. two lakhs) per year from all sources.
You must submit the following documents when applying for scholarships:
- In the prescribed form, submit one copy of your scholarship application.
- For fresh scholarships, a passport-size photograph of the student with his/her signature on it is required.
- Certified Caste Certificate from an authorized Revenue Officer not less than the rank of Tehsildar (in the original).
- In the form of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper, self-employed parents/guardians must declare definite income from all sources. An affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper will be required from employed parents/guardians for any additional income from other sources, as well as an income certificate from their employer.
- Applicants who have received a scholarship under this scheme in the previous year must attach a copy of their receipt, duly countersigned by the Head of the Institution/School concerned.
- An application must be submitted in its entirety to the Head of the Institution/School where the candidates are currently enrolled or last attended, who will forward it, after scrutiny and with his recommendation, to the sanctioning body.
Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students Meghalaya 2023 Process to apply
Here is the simple process for applying for the scholarship:-
- To access the national scholarship portal, click on this link to go to the official website.
- You will be taken to the home page.
- Choose New Registration from the menu.
- Your screen will display the instructions.
- The declaration should be ticked.You can continue by clicking “Continue”.
Complete all the fields.
- Please fill out the following details: name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, e-mail address, bank details, etc.
- Please enter the captcha code.
- You will be able to register once you click “Register”.
- Your credentials must now be used to log in.
- Choose “Application Form” from the drop-down menu.
- On the screen, you will see the application form.
- You will need to input the student’s state of residence, their name, date of birth, community/category, father’s name, Aadhaar number, mobile number, scholarship category, gender, religion, mother’s name, annual family income, and email address.
- Select “Save & Continue”.
- The documents should be uploaded.
- “Final Submission” should be clicked.