Post Matric Scholarship: Applicants from the scheduled caste category can now apply for a variety of scholarships offered by the organization, including the Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students in Meghalaya 2023, one of the most important scholarship schemes offered by the organization. You can read the article provided below to find out more information about the scholarship and we will also tell you much more about the eligibility criteria that you must meet in order to considered for this scholarship. To be a part of this scholarship program, you will also need to follow all the application procedures.
Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, about…
You can apply for the post-matric scholarship if you are a permanent resident of Meghalaya state. This scholarship designed to help non-residents to continue their higher education if they have completed their schooling in Meghalaya state. It is possible for students to proceed to their UG courses if they have sufficient financial resources. You can find out a lot about the scholarship scheme on the official website of the organization that runs the national scholarship portal. You can apply for these scholarship schemes according to the eligibility criteria which stated on the official website.
Check: Check the Govt. Scholarship Scheme…
Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Benefits
People applying for this scheme will receive the following benefits:
|Group 1: Degree and Postgraduate level professional courses||13500||7000|
|Group 2: Other professional courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate||9500||6500|
|Group 3: Graduate and Post Graduate courses not covered under Group 1 & Group 2||6000||3000|
|Group 4: All non-degree courses||4000||2500|
Criteria for Eligibility
Application for this scholarship scheme must meet the following criteria:-
- An Indian citizen must be a permanent resident.
- Scheduled castes required to apply.
- Applicants must earn less than Rupees 2.5 lakh a year.
- Following the completion of one stage of education, are studying in the same stage of education in different subjects e.g. B. Sc. after B. A. or B. Com. after B. A. or M. A. In a subject after M. A. in another subject cannot considered.
- This scheme will benefit all children of the parents.
- Other benefits from other schemes must not be available to the students.
Check more: Apply now for Post Matric Scholarship in Meghalaya 2023…
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students Meghalaya 2023 Process to apply
The procedure for applying for this scholarship is as follows:
- Click on the link below to access the official national scholarship portal website.
- You will taken to the home page.
- New Registration can found by clicking the option.
- Your screen will display the instructions.
- Make sure the declaration ticked.
- You can continue by clicking “Continue”.
- Complete all the fields.
- Your name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, and bank account number should entered.
- The captcha code needs to entered.
- You can register by clicking the “Register” button.
- Using your credentials, you need to log in now.
- Application Form can found by clicking on it.
- On the screen, you will see the application form.
- You will need to enter the following information: State of Domicile, Name of Student, Date of Birth, Community/Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID.
- Save your work and continue by clicking “Save & Continue”
- Documents must uploaded.
- To submit your final submission, click “Final Submission”.
- There will be a successful submission of the application form.
Leave a Reply