Post Matric Scholarship: The Punjab government offers a post-matric scholarship to those who belong to scheduled caste categories. From the article provided below, students can find out more about the Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students Punjab 2023. We will also provide you with all the necessary information regarding the eligibility criteria you must meet in order to selected. Students can also read the article provided below for details about how to apply for the scholarship schemes and prepare themselves accordingly for the opportunities available to them.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students Punjab 2023, Know about…
People belonging to the scheduled caste category can now apply for scholarships offered by the Department of Social Justice, Empowerment & Minorities, Government of Punjab. Visit the official website of the Punjab Scholarship for SC Students to apply for the Post Matric Scholarship. In order to qualify for the scholarship scheme, students must belong to the scheduled caste category. These scholarship schemes are only available to candidates who belong to the scheduled caste category, and the application form is available on the official website of the organization.
Post Matric Scholarship Benefits
This scheme provides the following benefits to successful applicants:-
- Up to 1,200 rupees per month for maintenance allowance.
- Fees that are not refundable will reimbursed.
- Charges associated with study tours.
- Research scholars’ thesis typing/printing charges.
- Correspondence course students entitled to a book allowance.
- For certain courses, a book bank is available.
- The additional allowance is for the entire length of the course for students with disabilities.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:-
- Applicants must be Indian citizens
- Scheduled Castes are eligible to apply Applicants must enrolled in a recognized post-secondary program
- It required that the applicant has passed its matriculation, higher secondary, or any other higher examination offered by a recognized university or secondary education board
- In order to be eligible, the applicant must earn no more than INR 2.5 lakh a year.
Post Matric Scholarship Terms and Conditions
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must comply with the following terms and conditions:-
- It is not applicable to candidates studying in the same stage of education in other subjects after passing the same stage in another subject e.g. I.A. after I. Sc. or B.A. after B.Sc. or M.A. studying in other subjects.
- No other scholarship/stipend can be held by the recipients of this scholarship.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students Punjab 2023 Online Application Procedure
The following steps will guide you in applying for this scholarship:-
- Click here to access the official website of this scholarship.
- You will be taken to the home page.
- The next step is to click on the Registration for Students option.
- Your screen will display the registration form.
- In the registration form, you must enter your details.
- Complete the registration process on the official website by uploading all of the required documents.