National Scholarship: There is a Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship for women belonging to the Backward Category who are unable to pursue their education because of social pressures or financial constraints. This article will provide details about the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship for 2023. Our scholarship application procedure will include the eligibility criteria, educational requirements, and step-by-step instructions.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023, about…
A scholarship available to girls from the minority community called Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023 allows them to take monthly monetary benefits. You have until 30th September 2022 to register online. To avoid disqualification, make sure you apply before the deadline. In order to apply for the scholarship program, applicants should visit the National Scholarship Portal.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Details
|Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
|Maulana Azad Education Foundation Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India
|Girls of the minority community
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Objective
Girls from minority communities empowered through the scholarship scheme. Scholarships will be provided to these girls so that they can continue their education and have a better chance in society. The purpose of this scholarship scheme is to provide a better and more secure future for young girls from minorities.
Details of Reward
The following rewards will be available to the beneficiaries of this scholarship:-
|Class 9 and 10
|Tuition fee, books & stationery expenses, boarding/lodging charges
|INR 5,000 per student
|Class 11 and 12
|College/School fees, books & stationery expenses, boarding/lodging charges
|INR 6,000 per student
Criteria for Eligibility
In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:-
- Muslim, Christian, Jains, Buddhist, Sikh, and Parsi girls are eligible to apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship.
- This scholarship is only available to minority girls studying from 9th to 12th grades.
- The student must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination in order to avail of this scholarship scheme.
- A school must verify a student’s credentials. A school verification form must be filled out by the student, signed by the principal, and a photograph must be stamped and signed by the principal.
- An annual income of Rs 2 lakh cannot be exceeded by the student’s family.
- Hard copies do not need to be sent to the authority.
- Scholarships can only be claimed by two students from a family.
- Studying abroad is not eligible for this scholarship.
- Application forms are not charged to students.
Terms & Conditions Apply
In order to apply for this scholarship, you must follow the following terms and conditions:-
- As per the 2011 census, scholarship amounts will distributed in accordance with minority populations in each state and union territory.
- Any rule can be change at any time by the authorities.
- Under no circumstances will the scholarship revived if it has discontinued once.
- A scholarship awarded to a student who provides false information will be cancel and the loan amount will refunded.
- Scholarships will be discontinue if there is an academic gap.
- It is not possible to apply for a Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship if a student is receiving a scholarship under a central or state government scheme.
- Preference will given to applicants from the lowest income groups.
To apply for this scholarship, you must submit the following documents:-
- An applicant’s passport-sized photo.
- The principal of the school or institute must attest to the school verification form.
- A copy of the last exam mark sheet attested by the principal.
- Certificate of income issued by the State/UT Administration on behalf of parents/guardians.
- The applicant must self-declare that he or she belongs to a minority community.
- One copy of the applicant’s bank/postal account passbook, which should be in her name (a single or joint account).
- Applicants must submit a copy of their Aadhaar card (in case an Aadhaar card is not available, applicants can submit a birth certificate, BPL card, or Rashan card).
Criteria for selection
Scholarships are selected in the following manner:
In addition to the marks they scored in their previous examinations, the applicants will also be selected by their annual family income.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Online Application Process
Following is the simple procedure for applying for the scholarship:-
- You can find out more about the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship by visiting its Official Website.
- On your screen, you will see the homepage.
- Choose New Registration from the drop-down menu.
- Your screen will display the scholarship guidelines.
- The guidelines should read carefully.
- You can continue by clicking the Continue button.
- Your screen will display the application form.
- Your registration has been successful.
- Complete all the fields.
- Then click the submit button.