Vidyasaarathi Scholarship: It is one of India’s most anticipated scholarship schemes known as the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship. In order to help the students who are relatively more than all of the other normal students of the country, many different schemes have been implemented through the implementation of this scholarship. Vidyasaarathi Scholarship for 2022 is being discussed in this article. On the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship portal, different types of scholarship schemes are uploaded by different types of companies with details like the eligibility criteria, application form, and selection process.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2023, Know about…
NSDL e-Gov offers the Vidyasaarathi platform for contacting corporations and companies about scholarships. There are no fees associated with applying for scholarships with Vidyasaarathi. In addition, companies providing Vidyasaarathi Scholarships can also provide awards and incentives based on their own preferences and decisions. Students whose financial circumstances make it difficult for them to pay their fees, but are excellent at academics, are offered scholarships by many companies.
Check here: Check more new Scholarship Scheme 2023 and Apply now…
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Details
|Launched by||Vidyasaarathi Group|
Criteria for Eligibility
Following are the eligibility requirements for the above-mentioned scholarship:-
- For Undergraduate Courses- At least 50% of the applicant’s marks in Class 12th must be above average.
- For B.E / B.Tech- Applicants must have achieved a minimum grade point average of 50% in their diploma course.
- For ITI- At least 35% of the applicant’s marks must have been achieved in their 10th grade.
- For Diploma- In order to qualify, the applicant must have scored at least 50% in their 10th grade.
- Applicants must be unable to earn more than Rs 300000 per year in their household
- ACC employees and their children are not eligible for the scheme.
To apply you will need the following documents:
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of identity
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Marksheet of class 10th, 12th
- Educational Certificate
- Student Bank Passbook
- Allotment letter
- Admission confirmation letter
- College fee receipts
- Income certificate
- PAN Number
- Voter ID Card
Apply for: Apply now for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023…
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Online Application Process
Please follow the simple steps below to apply:-
- You can learn more about the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship scheme by visiting the Official Website.
- Click on the Apply for Scholarship link on the homepage.
- Fill out the form.
- Captcha code must be enter.
- Then click the submit button.
- An ID and password will be send to you.
- Use your credentials to log in.
- Scholarships can be apply for based on your interests.
Leave a Reply