Kalpana Chawla Scholarship: The Himachal Pradeshi government has established a brand-new scholarship programme. The Kalpana Chawla Scholarship is what it’s called. The programme will give Himachal Pradesh girls who graduated from the 12th grade financial aid to pursue higher education. We’re going to give you all the crucial details about the Kalpana Chawla Scholarship 2023 in this article today, including the requirements, perks, and characteristics of the programme. Additionally, we will walk you through every step of the application process for this scholarship.
Kalpana Chawla Scholarship 2023, about…
The Himachal Pradesh government established this merit-based scholarship to offer financial aid to female students who have completed their 12th grade. The Kalpana Chawla Scholarship will help about 2000 deserving girls and students. This program’s major goal is to encourage deserving female students to pursue higher education without worrying about financial constraints. All interested candidates who wish to apply under this programme must go to the national scholarship portal’s official website.
Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Details
|Name of the scholarship
|Kalpana Chawla Scholarship
|The government of Himachal Pradesh
|A female student of 12th class
|To promote higher education
|The female student will be able to continue their studies
|Rs. 15,000 per annum
|Mode of application
Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Objective
Many female students are unable to pursue higher education because of their financial situation. And this highlights the gender disparity in many societies. The Kalpana Chawla Scholarship is a new scholarship programme for female candidates that the Himachal Pradesh government has introduced in light of this. Financial support will be given through this scholarship programme so they can finish their higher education. This program’s major goal is to lower the number of female students who drop out of school, enabling women to become self-sufficient.
Details of Rewards
The chosen applicants under this scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- The chosen candidates would receive Rs. 15,000 each.
- Scholarships may be renewed after a course is finished.
- This number of scholarships will be awarded to over 2,000 excellent girls.
The following selection criteria are listed for the Kalpana Chawla Scholarship:
- The HP Board of Education will shortlist the best deserving female students based on the results of the most recent examinations.
- According to the HP Board of Education merit list, it is based on the age proof passing percentage.
Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Features and Benefits
The Himachal Pradesh government has announced the creation of a new scholarship:
- The Kalpana Chawla Scholarship is what it’s called.
- Only deserving girls who have completed grade 12 are eligible for this prize.
- This program’s primary goal is to motivate deserving ladies to continue their education.
- Candidates who are chosen will receive Rs. 15,000 as compensation to continue their education.
- Approximately 2,000 deserving girls receive this scholarship each year.
- The introduction of the girl student dropout rates would be made possible by this scholarship.
- Females will be able to continue their studies without thinking about any financial hurdles.
- It will lower Himachal Pradesh’s literacy rate.
- The Kalpana Chawla Scholarship will inspire the female recipient to further her education.
- The creation of an educated atmosphere would be aided by this scholarship throughout Himachal Pradesh.
- The closing date for scholarship applications will soon be updated.
- All applicants who wish to receive benefits under this programme must submit an application, which will be updated soon.
Criteria for Eligibility
The candidate must adhere to these requirements in order to be eligible for the Kalpana Chawla Scholarship:
- Candidate must be a female student.
- The Himachal Pradesh Board of Education must have overseen her education.
- Applicant must have completed class 12 in the HP Board of Education’s Arts, Commerce, and Science streams.
- The Kalpana Chawla Scholarship is open to students who are enrolled in 10 + 2 courses at government-sponsored or private institutions, including academic, professional, and technical programmes.
The following documents are important to apply under the Kalpana Chawla scholarship:
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Fee payment receipt
- Bonafide certificate
- Admission for last year exam
- Marksheet of last year matriculation exam.
Kalpana Chawla Scholarship 2023 Application Process
All interested candidates must adhere to the steps outlined below in order to be consider for the Kalpana Chawla Scholarship:
- first, go to the National Scholarship Portal’s official website.
- You’ll see the home page in front of you.
- Select “New Registration” from the drop-down menu on the homepage.
- You’ll see a brand-new web page appear in front of you.
- You must carefully read all of the terms and conditions here.
- Tick the following after reading the instructions.
- Click the Continue button now.
- You’ll see the registration form in front of you.
- You must fill out the entire form with the information requested.
- The OTP will then be email to your cell phone.
- After entering the OTP, select Register from the menu.
- You can quickly apply for the Kalpana Chawla Scholarship using here.
Scholarship Status Check
- Visit the scholarship’s official website.
- Click the Student Login link on the homepage now.
- An alert window will appear.
- Choose the option for Check Status.
- A fresh form will appear.
- Input your login information in the form.
- Click on the login information now.
- The screen will display the status.