MICT: The foundations provide scholarships to help underprivileged people overcome poverty and continue their education without worrying about money. The Merck India Charitable Trust MICT Scholarship is a new scholarship scheme. You will receive all the important information about the scholarship search objective, eligibility criteria, and important documents. The Merck India Charitable Trust MICT Scholarship 2023 application procedures will also be shared with you step-by-step.
Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship, about…
Underprivileged meritorious students are provided with financial support through the Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship to pursue their higher education without financial obstacles. The scholarship will enable the students to pursue their academic dreams which will help them to have a bright future. Only Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Bengaluru students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. For more information about this scholarship and to apply, applicants should visit the trust’s official website.
MICT Scholarship Overview
|Name of the scholarship||Merck India Charitable Trust MICT Scholarship|
|Launched by||Merck India Charitable Trust|
|Beneficiaries||Students who are residing in Mumbai Navi Mumbai Thane and Bengaluru|
|Objective||To provide financial support to underprivileged students|
|Benefits||Students will be able to get employment opportunities|
|Scholarship amount||Up to Rs. 35,000 till graduation|
|Mode of application||Online/ Offline|
MICT Scholarship 2023 Objective
There are many underprivileged students who want to pursue higher education, but are unable to do so due to weak financial conditions. A new scholarship scheme called MICT Scholarship has been launched by Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) in response to this need. Students will be offered financial aid under MICT Scholarship program in order to further their higher education and find employment in the areas of Engineering, Commerce, Medicine, Science, Nursing, and Aviation.
Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Awards Details
MICT Scholarship will award Rs. 35,000 per year for graduation to candidates who meet the eligibility and selection criteria. Education expenses will be deducted from these expenses.
MICT Scholarship Scheme Features & Benefits
- Merck India Charitable Trust has (MICT) launched a new scholarship program
- Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Scheme is the name of this scheme.
- Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Bengaluru students will be eligible for this scheme
- Students from underprivileged backgrounds are primarily supported by MICT Scholarship.
- Their education will be able to continue with the help of this scheme.
- Additionally, it will aid in finding employment opportunities in the fields of Engineering, Commerce, Medicine, Science, Nursing, and Aviation.
- Students will be able to continue their education with the help of this scholarship.
- By doing so, India will be able to create a conducive educational environment.
- Financial barriers will no longer prevent students from pursuing their education.
- They will receive the scholarship amount until they complete their education.
- By reducing dropout rates, higher education will be more accessible.
MICT Scholarship Criteria for Eligibility
To be eligible for MICT Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants must be residing in Mumbai Navi Mumbai Thane and Bengaluru and must be studying there.
- At least 80% of the class 10th marks must be obtained by the students.
- Families should not earn more than 2 lakhs a year.
Required Documents for MICT Scholarship
For Merck India Charitable Trust MICT Scholarship benefits, the following documents are required:
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number.
MICT Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
MICT Scholarship applicants will have to follow the following process if they wish to apply
- Visit the Merck India Charitable Trust’s official website first.
- In front of you will be the home page.
- Click the Apply Now button on the homepage.
- You will be presented with the registration form.
- Please fill out all the fields in the form.
- All the important documents should now be attached.
- Click on Submit after attaching the documents.
- The scholarship application can be easily completed through this website.
Offline Application Process
- You can learn more about Merck India Charitable Trust on its official website.
- You will see the home page.
- Use the Download Application Form option to download the form.
- Your device will download the form.
- Please take a printout of it.
- Make sure all the necessary documents are attached to the form.
- Here is the address where you should send this document:
Merck India Head Office
Godrej One, 8th Floor, Pirojshanagar
Eastern Express Highway Vikroli
Mumbai, 400079, India.
Points to Remember
- MICT Scholarship program requires applicants to check their eligibility before applying.
- Documents must kept ready at all times.
- Make sure you apply before the deadline.
- Scholarship forms should not be submit using mobile phones.
- Your mobile number must be active and valid in recent days.
- Your email ID must be active and valid.
- For online application submissions, use a laptop or desktop.