NTPC: The purpose of this article is to give you all an overview of the new scholarship program being offered by the National Thermal Power Corporation. Specially designed for students belonging to the backward categories, this scholarship scheme is very prestigious. Our goal is to share with you this step-by-step procedure through which you can apply for the NTPC Scholarship Scheme really easily as well as the eligibility criteria you must meet before applying.
NTPC Scholarship 2023, know about…
Students who belong to the backward categories are entitled to the NTPC scholarship if they are unable to continue their education. Scholarships will especially benefit students from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. In the year 2023, National Thermal Power Corporation will provide scholarships for students pursuing full-time degree courses. The organization provides 35 scholarships to eligible students under this scheme.
NTPC Scholarship Details
|Launched by||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Beneficiary||Scheduled castes and Scheduled Tribes students|
NTPC Scholarship Criteria for Eligibility
To qualify for the scholarship, the applicant needs to comply with the aforementioned eligibility criteria:
- A candidate must be in their second year of a specific B.E. or B.Tech. program.
- The age ought to be of the candidate should not surpass 40 years.
- He or she must fall into the categories of SC/ST and PC.
- Rajasthan, Delhi, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, and Punjab should all be home to the candidate.
- An applicant cannot be receiving numerous sources of financial support.
Selection Process of NTPC Scholarship
The applicants will be chosen based on how well they did in the first year of the scholarship program:-
The applicants will be chosen based on how well they did in the first year of the scholarship program.
The application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Attested copy of first-year mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile certificate.
NTPC Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
We will need to follow the straightforward steps listed below in order to apply for NTPC Scholarship: You can obtain the application form from the institution’s head or authorized representative:
- You can also access the scholarship’s official website to obtain a copy of the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill out all of the required information.
Additionally, append the vital archives.
- Send the completed form and any supporting documents to the following address:
Appointee Head supervisor (HR-W)
NTPC LTD., Core number NTPC Bhawan -7 Scope Complex 110 Lodhi Road in New Delhi.