Fullerton India: An initiative of Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd. is the Fullerton India scholarship 2023. Scholarships will be awarded to students from underprivileged areas. The purpose of this article is to provide every detail about the Scholarship Program. This article is very important to read if you would like to apply for this scheme. There is a lot of information available regarding the scholarship’s eligibility criteria, required documents, and the application process.
Fullerton India Scholarship 2023, about…
It is part of a CSR project for students called Fullerton India Scholarship. The scholarship scheme will provide financial benefits to students pursuing academic qualifications from 9th to 12th grades. The program is for students from underprivileged areas of Madhya Pradesh, Assam, and Rajasthan, and Bengali states of Jalpaiguri, Haldia, and Vidisha. Scholarship applications can be submitted online.
Fullerton India Scholarship Details
- Fullerton India Scholarship is the name of the scheme.
- Developed by: Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd.
- Students are the target audience.
- Among the benefits are: monetary.
- Online applications are accepted.
- West Bengal (Jalpaiguri and Haldia), Madhya Pradesh (Vidisha and Khandwa), and Rajasthan (Hanumangarh and Sri Ganganagar).
- Fullerton India’s official website is www.fullertonindia.com.
Fullerton India Scholarship Objective
This is a non-bank financial institution owned by Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd. Through various loans and other services, this organization helps people raise money. As part of its CSR program, this Scholarship offers scholarships to underprivileged students. Scholarships are offered by the organization to help students complete their education by providing financial assistance.
Fullerton India Scholarship Advantages
A total of Rs. 10000 will be give to the beneficiaries under this scheme. Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd. will direct this amount to your account. Only educational expenses can be cover by this amount.
Criteria for Eligibility
To apply for this scholarship scheme, aspirants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Students studying from 9th to 12th grades.
- A minimum score of 60% must be achieve in previous standard examinations.
- Families must not earn more than 400000 rupees per year.
- Candidates must be residents of Vidisha and Khandwa in Madhya Pradesh, Guwahati, Jorhat, and Dibrugarh in Assam, Hanumangarh, and Sri Ganganagar in Rajasthan, and Jalpaiguri and Haldia in West Bengal.
Application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (School ID card/Admission Receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Previous class mark sheet
- Passport size photograph.
The Selection Process
Scholarships are select according to the following process:
- A thorough review of the application will be conduct first.
- A candidate’s academic and financial background will be take into consideration when selecting her or him.
- A telephonic interview round will determine the final list of selections.
Fullerton India Scholarship 2023 Application Process
To apply for this scholarship, students must follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Fullerton India to apply for this scholarship program.
- At the bottom of the portal’s home page, you will find the CSR activities option.
- You will now be direct to “Our CSR mission” on a new page.
- You can view all CSR projects details by clicking “Education” on the read more button.
- Check out the information under “Fullerton India scholarship programme”.
- The next step is to go to the buddy4study website.
- Take a look at the this Scholarship Programme and click on it.
- Upon clicking the apply now button, a login window will appear with four login options: Facebook, Google, Mobile number, Email id.
- Open the ‘Application Form Page’ by logging in with the portal or registering if you aren’t already register.
- Using your Facebook/Google account or manually filling in your registration details is the easiest way to register yourself.
- In order to begin the application process, click the ‘Start Application’ button and fill out the necessary information.
- The above listed documents must uploaded and the terms and conditions must accepted.
- Make sure all the details are correct by previewing the application.
- Hit the submit button if no changes needed.