Labour Card Scholarship: The Labour Card Scholarship 2023 is intended to assist those who come from economically backward sections of society who are unable to get adequate funding for continuing their professional studies. Depending on the course that the beneficiaries are pursuing in India, they will receive financial benefits from various schemes. The article below provides you with all the details regarding the Labour Card Scholarship 2023, as well as a step-by-step guide for applying for this scholarship online. As well as the eligibility criteria, we’ll inform you about the selection procedure used by this scholarship authority.
Labour Card Scholarship 2023, about…
For people working in the unorganised sector in the country, the Labour Card Scholarship is available from the Ministry of Labour and Employment, and their children will be eligible to apply for these types of scholarships so that they will have proper opportunities in the future. These types of scholarships will be available to all employed people who earn less than a certain amount in a financial year in order to help their children get into prestigious courses throughout the country.
Labour Card Scholarship Schemes List
The Labour card scholarship scheme offers the following types of incentives:
- The Beedi Workers’ Scholarship Scheme provides financial assistance to the children of Beedi workers for education.
- Education Scholarships for the Children of Workers at Iron Ore, Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines (IOMC).
- Limestone & Dolomite Mine Workers’ (LSDM) Children’s Financial Assistance Scheme (Scholarship).
- Educational Scholarship Scheme for Children of Cineworkers.
Check: Check here more other Scholarship list and Details and Apply first…
Labour Card Scholarship Available Incentives
As a result of applying for this Scholarship, the authorities will receive the following benefits:-
|First to 4th class||Rs 1000|
|Fifth to 8th class||1500 Rupees|
|9th class||Rs 2000|
|10th class||Rs 2000|
|11th and 12th class||Rs 3000|
|Degree courses||Rs 6000|
|Professional courses||Rs 25000|
Criteria for Eligibility of Labour Card Scholarship
To get the more information about eligibility criteria please visit the official website of the scholarship and apply to take it’s advantage.
Required Documents for Labour Card Scholarship
To apply for Labour Card Scholarship, the applicant must submit the following documents:-
- Copy of the Identity card of the worker (Form B Register Number in case of Mineworkers).
- Copy of front page of Bank Pass Book or Cancelled Cheque (which should contain details of the account holder/beneficiary).
- Passing Certificate/Mark Sheet of previous Academic Year.
- Income Certificate issued by the Revenue Authority.
Apply now: Apply her for National Scholarship Scheme 2023…
Labour Card Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
The application process for the scholarship is as follows:-
- Clicking on the link provided here will take the candidates to the official website of the national scholarship portal.
- You will be taken to the home page.
- Select New Registration from the menu.
- Your screen will display the instructions.
- Make sure the declaration is ticked.
- Choose “Continue” from the menu.
- Complete the form.
- Please enter the following information: name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email address, bank details, etc.
- Captcha code must be entered.
- You can register by clicking the “Register” button.
- Using your credentials, you must now log in.
- To access the application form, click on it.
- On the screen, you will see the application form
- Please enter your student’s name, date of birth, gender, religion, mother’s name, family income, email address, community, Aadhaar, mobile number, scholarship category, state of domicile, state of residency, and state of domicile.
- Then click “Save & Continue”.
- The documents should be uploaded.
- To submit your final submission, click “Final Submission”.
- You have successfully submitted your application.
Application Status Check
Checking the status of your application is as simple as following these steps:-
- Click on the link given below to visit the national scholarship portal’s official website.
- You will be taken to the home page.
- Log in by clicking the Login option.
- You will be taken to a new page.
- The drop-down menu will ask you to select your year.
- On your screen, a new page will appear.
- Identify yourself and enter your password.
- Submit the form by clicking the button.
- You will be able to see the status of your application.
Leave a Reply