EWS Scholarship: Students from economically disadvantaged sections of society are eligible to apply for the EWS Scholarship 2023. This scholarship scheme provides only monetary benefits to students who meet the eligibility requirements. This article also includes details about the eligibility conditions, the application process, the last date, and the benefits.
EWS Scholarship 2023, about…
Students from the economically disadvantaged sections of society have offered the EWS Scholarship. Scholarships will be distribute under this scholarship to students who passed 10th standard board exams with good academic marks and are going to pursue 11th or 12th standard in any field. Scholarship applications must be submitted online. Below are detailed instructions for submitting the application.
EWS Scholarship Details
- EWS Scholarship is the name of the scheme.
- Launched by: India Foundation.
- Students are the target audience.
- Financial aid is one of the benefits.
- The application process is conducted online.
EWS Scholarship Objective
In order to provide financial assistance to needy students from economically weaker sections of society, the EWS Scholarship of India Foundation was established. Financial assistance and encouragement will be provided to students under this scheme.
EWS Scholarship Benefits
A scholarship benefit of INR 10000/- will be given to applicants who are selected for the scholarship. The application is for learning on Android. Learning Material Curation, Sorting by Class, Subject, and Learning Span, Performance Assessment, and Learning Span Tracking are the key features of this application.
Criteria for Eligibility
- All Indian nationals studying in 11th & 12th grades are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- In order to be eligible for admission, students must hold a state or national board. examination certificate for the 10th standard.
- In the board examination, the applicant must achieve at least 50%.
- A maximum of INR 6 lakhs should be the annual income of the applicant’s family.
- Regular schooling must be pursued by the candidate through the 11th or 12th standard.
- Students attending open schools or studying privately are not eligible.
- Address proof
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
- Class 10 marksheet (self-attested copy)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Photo identity proof
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.).
The Process of Selection
The following criteria will be use to select candidates:
- The application process will be scrutinize.
- Academic marks and financial background will be use to prepare a list of selected applicants.
- A telephone interview is require for selected students.
- There may be a requirement that further selected students attend a face-to-face interview in person.
EWS Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
- The India Foundation’s official website is the place to apply for the EWS scholarship scheme
On the website’s home page, click the search option in the menu bar.
- Hit enter to search for EWS Scholarship.
- When you click on the link, a list of scholarships will appear. Choose “EWS-Scholarship-For-Class-10-Passed-Students”.
- After reading the details, click on the apply now button to open a new page.
- You will be present with four login options: Facebook, Google, Mobile number, and Email address.
- To access the ‘Application Form Page’, you must log in with your registered ID.
- To register, choose Register if you are not already register.
- To register, you can either use your Facebook/Google account or fill out the form manually
- The application form for the Scholarship will appear as soon as you complete the registration process.
- Complete the online application form by selecting the ‘Start Application’ button.
- Select ‘Preview’ to check all the details, and ‘Submit’ if no changes need to made.