Vidyasiri Scholarship: This article will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the Vidyasiri Scholarship scheme that offered by the Karnataka state government. By reading the article below, you will be able to apply for this scholarship. To make it easy for you to apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023, we have provided basic information about it in this article. For more information about the application process, read the article below.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023, about…
People who wish to continue their education can get financial assistance through a new scholarship scheme created by the Karnataka government. Government of Karnataka’s Department of Backward Classes Welfare offers this scholarship. In order to help backward students continue their education, Vidyasiri Scholarships are available to meritorious students. Scholarship applications are now being accepted. Vidyasiri Scholarship applicants must be permanent residents of Karnataka state.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Details
|Name||Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the Karnataka state|
Vidyasiri Scholarship Criteria for Eligibility
To apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:-
- Indian citizens and Karnataka residents should apply.
- It is necessary for him/her to have studied in Karnataka for at least seven years.
- It is necessary for the candidate to possess a valid caste certificate as proof that he or she belongs to a backward class.
- A graduate/ postgraduate/ professional/professional postgraduate degree must have been completed by the applicant.
- The candidate should be a member of a reserved class such as SC/ST/OBC/EBC.
- In their last qualifying examination from a government-recognized board, students should have scored at least 90%.
- Scholarship funds must be credited to candidates who attend college at least 75% of the time.
- Scholarship funds are directly deposited into the bank account of the candidates with an Aadhar card linked to it.
- All sources of income should not exceed INR 2,50,000 for applicants under the Prakash scheme (SC/ST).
- Applicants under the 2A, 3A, and 3B schemes (OBC/EBC) should not have an annual family income exceeding INR 1,00,000.
Details of Rewards
Vidyasiri Scholarship will provide the following rewards:
- SSLC students are eligible to apply for 1000 scholarships.
- Students in Class 12 are eligible to apply for 500 scholarships.
- For candidates pursuing graduation/postgraduate (general courses), separate 500 scholarships are available.
- A total of 500 scholarships are awarded to students pursuing professional graduate and postgraduate degrees (Technical, Medical, and other related sciences).
- The scholarship amount for SSLC candidates is INR 10,100.
- Scholarships of INR 15,000 are awarded to class 12 students.
- Scholarship grants of INR 20,000 are awarded to candidates pursuing graduation degrees.
- Students pursuing postgraduate courses receive a scholarship of INR 25,000.
- The amount of the scholarship is directly deposited into the selected candidate’s bank account under the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship scheme.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Required Documents
For Vidyasiri Scholarship, you must submit the following documents:-
- SSLC Hall Ticket Number
- Aadhaar Card or EID Number
- Caste Certificate issued by Tahsildar or Sub Tahsildar
- Income Certificate
- School and College issued Transfer certificate (TC)
- Scan copy of bank passbook linked with Aadhar.
- Passport size color photograph.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
You will need to follow the following steps to apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship:-
- To access the official scholarship website, click on the link given here.
- Click on the student zone at the bottom of the page.
- Your screen will display the three types of scholarships.
- The scholarship of your choice must be applied for.
- You can apply online by clicking the Apply Online option.
- On the screen, you will see the SSP Scholarship Portal.
- If you haven’t already registered, click here to do so.
- You can also log in by using your details if you already have an account.
- In the scholarship list, select Vidyasiri scholarship.
- Your screen will display the application form.
- The application form must be fill out.
- Complete the form.
- All documents must be uploade.
- Ensure that all details are correct.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Print out the duly filled out form.
- Your district officer must receive the duly filled out form.
Check Application Status of Vidyasiri Scholarship
Follow the steps below to check the status of your Vidyasiri Scholarship application:-
- Go to the official scholarship website by clicking on the link provided here.
- Select Student Service from the menu
- You will see a drop-down menu
- To check the status of your application, click the Application Status button
- You will be take to a new page.
- Please fill out all the required information
- Please enter the captcha code
- To check your status, click Get Status
- You will be able to see the status of your application.