E Grantz Scholarship: This article will provide details regarding the new scholarship program launched by the Kerala Government today. The specifics of the E Grantz Scholarship Kerala will be provided in this article, including eligibility criteria, reward details, and a step-by-step procedure for applying. To get all of the details, be sure to read the article to the end.
E Grantz Scholarship Kerala, about…
The organization presents a new scholarship in Kerala state. Applicants for this scholarship receive monthly benefits from the Kerala Government. Post-matriculated students will be eligible for the scholarship. E-Grantz Scholarships will be paid directly to students’ bank accounts. The Kerala Government also created a website to facilitate the application process for the scholarship.
E Grantz Scholarship Kerala 2023 Details
|Name||E Grantz Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Post-matric students who are domicile of Kerala|
|Rewards||Scholarship amount monthly|
SC and ST students are eligible for scholarship
The government is implementing various kinds of scholarships for students from scheduled castes and tribes who are pursuing chartered accountant and company secretary courses. Scholarships will also be offered through E Grantz Scholarship schemes to students at IITs, IIMs, and other deemed universities. A revised educational benefits criteria for SC and ST students has also been issued by the government. As part of the government’s educational reform efforts, free ship cards will also be introduced. It is not necessary for students to pay fees in advance through these cards. This card can be obtained by registering on the e-grants portal and submitting caste, income, and educational certificates.
Applicants for the E Grantz Scholarship will also have the option to purchase scholarships for those admitted on the basis of merit and reservation at private universities and vocational training institutes recognized by the government. E Grantz Scholarship scheme will also be available to distance learning students. Each academic year, only one E Grantz Scholarship is available.
Criteria for Eligibility
For E Grantz Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:-
|Academic Qualification||A student must be enrolled in a post-matriculation program from a recognized university/board to qualify. Under merit and reservation quotas, they must have been admitted.|
|Categories Eligible||Socially/economically backward communities such as Scheduled Castes (SC), Other Backward Classes (OBCs), and Other Eligible Communities (OECs).|
|Income Criteria||Income limitations are not applicable to SC and OEC students. There is an income limit of INR 1 lakh per annum for students belonging to the OBC category. A maximum income of INR 1 lakh is required for students of other categories for +2, Degree, Postgraduate, and Professional courses.|
|Courses Eligible||These courses include degrees, diplomas, doctorates, higher secondary, polytechnic, postgraduate, professional, and VHSE courses. You can find more information on the E-Grantz portal.|
Details of Incentive
Incentives provided by the Grantz Scholarship include:
|For SC/ OEC Candidates||Students who study in colleges less than 8 km from their residence are provided with a stipend of INR 630. For students whose colleges are more than 8 kilometers from their residence, a stipend of INR 750 will be paid. Due to a lack of hostel facilities, INR 1500 will be provided to students pursuing professional courses on their own.|
|For OBC Candidates||Students pursuing 10+2 courses received a scholarship of INR 160.|
|For students pursuing PG and Professional Courses||Day scholars get INR 200 and hostellers get INR 250.|
|For students pursuing Polytechnic courses||Day scholars get INR 100 and hostellers get INR 150.|
E Grantz Scholarship Advantages
In Kerala, E Grants will be given to backward classes such as scheduled castes and scheduled tribes. Kerala state applicants will receive many monetary benefits under E Grantz Scholarship program so that they can lead a comfortable life. E Grantz Scholarship can be applied for online from the official website by applicants who wish to benefit from it.
E-Grantz Scholarship Online Application Process
The application process for E Grantz Scholarship is as follows:
- Start by visiting the official E Grantz Scholarship website.
- On the scholarship homepage, click on the One Time Registration option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Your Aadhar number needs to be validated now.
- Please enter your name and Aadhaar card.
- Click on the Validate Aadhaar button.
- You will see a new page appear.
- Click on Register after entering your basic information.
- Logging in now requires your credentials.
- Complete your profile by updating it.
- All information should be update.
- To apply for scholarships post-matriculation, click on the option called Apply for scholarships post-matriculation.
- Your screen will display a list of scholarships.
- Please click on the scholarship that you have been prescribe.
- All information must be enter.
- Submit the application after uploading all of the documents.
Check Your Application Status
The simple procedure for checking the application status of E Grantz Scholarship is as follows:-
- To begin, visit the E-Grantz Scholarship website.
- On the scholarship homepage, click the Track Application option.
- You will see a new page appear.
- Please enter your Aadhaar number and date of birth
- To track your application, click here
- You will be able to see the status of your application of E Grantz Scholarship.