BCCL: Many beneficiaries in the state of Jharkhand receive financial aid so that they can continue their education without worrying about their future and career prospects. In the article below, you will find detailed information on how to apply for the Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship, as well as the eligibility requirements and educational requirements to apply for the Jharkhand BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL ki Laadli Scholarships.
Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship 2023, about…
Scholarships are provided to students from Jharkhand state in order to assist them in pursuing their education dreams and securing their future. On the organization’s official website, you can download the application form for the Jharkhand Scholarship. In order to receive the educational monetary incentive each month, the application must be submitted to your respective school and college.
Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship
|Name||Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Jharkhand state|
|Beneficiary||Students of the Jharkhand state|
Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship Criteria for Eligibility
This scholarship requires the following eligibility criteria:-
- Examining any board’s Class 10th examination in 2019.
- Residents of Jharkhand or wards of BCCL employees.
- BCCL command areas are within a 25-kilometer radius.
- It will be given preference to those with incomes under INR 6 lakhs.
- Pass the 10th board examinations with at least 60% marks.
- Free of chronic diseases.
- At the time of admission, the management will conduct medical fitness tests.
These benefits will be provided to students by Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship:
For competitive examinations held for premier institutions in the future, such as IIT, NIT, etc. selected students will receive free educational training through online classes and video conferencing.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Copy of the registration card for the 10th standard board
- Copy of the Admit card of the 10th standard board
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhar card.
Syllabus of Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship
Following is the syllabus for the scholarship skill test:
- General Aptitude & Reasoning
- Physics – Motion, Force, Work, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Electric current, Magnetic effects of electric current, Reflection & Refraction of light, Human Eye and its defects, Optical Instruments.
- Chemistry – Mole concept, Structure of Atoms, States of Matter, Chemical reactions, Sources of energy, Carbon compounds, Periodic classification of elements, Acids, bases and salts, Metals and Non-metals.
- Mathematics – Basic Mathematics, Real Numbers, Polynomials, Pair of Linear Equation in Two Variables, Triangles, Trigonometry Trigonometric, Identities, Statistics, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progressions, Circles, Heights and Distances, Probability, Lines, Surface Areas, and Volumes.
The Process of Selection
For this scholarship, applicants must follow the following selection procedure:-
- Initially, a 3-hour Screening Test (Multiple Choice Questions) is administered.
- Applicants are selected based on their performance on the screening test.
Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship 2023 Application Process
Application procedures for BCCL scholarship are as follows:-
- The scholarship application form can be download here.
- The application form should be print out.
- The application form can be download here.
- The application form must be fill out.
- Fill out the application form and attach all documents.
- Please ensure that the application form signed by the Personnel Officer / Area Manager /
- Representative of HRD, BCCL.
- Contact the relevant authorities and submit the application form.