Post Matric Scholarship: The Himachal Pradesh Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students is open to students living in Himachal Pradesh. This prestigious scheme requires the applicant to belong to the schedule caste category in order to apply successfully. To help people understand the eligibility criteria that they must follow in order to apply for this program, we are sharing below the details of the same program. In addition, we’ll provide you with all the information that you need to apply online and the application status for Post Matric Scholarship scheme.
Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship, about…
As soon as permanent residents of Himachal Pradesh State complete their class 12 board examination in the particular state, they will be able to apply successfully for the various types of benefits that are available to them. If the applicant wishes to receive information about the benefits and be selected by the authorities of the Himachal Pradesh state, they will have to apply by the November for the Himachal Pradesh Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students. To be eligible for this Post Matric Scholarship opportunity, the applicant must belong to the scheduled caste category.
Himachal Pradesh Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Benefits
Scholars selected for Post Matric Scholarship program will receive the following components for the duration of the program:
- State government fee fixation/rationalization committees fix mandatory non-refundable fees, including tuition fees.
- Amount of academic allowance –
|Category of Course –||Hostellers (in INR) per annum||Day Scholars (in INR) per annum|
|1: Degree and Postgraduate level professional courses||13,500||7,000|
|2: Other professional courses leading to Degree, Certificate, Diploma||9,500||6,500|
|3: Graduate and Postgraduate courses that are not covered in Groups 1 and 2||6,000||3,000|
|4: All post-matriculation (Post class 10 level) non-degree courses||4,000||2,500|
Criteria for Eligibility
To qualify for Post Matric Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants from Scheduled Castes (SC) must qualify.
- Post-matriculation or post-secondary studies at any recognized institution are required.
- Applicants must be permanent residents/domiciles of Himachal Pradesh.
- There must be a minimum annual income of INR 2.5 lakh for the applicant.
The Terms & Conditions
To apply for Post Matric Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Post Matric Scholarship are only available for one year per class. Post Matric Scholarship will not be awarded for a class that a student has to repeat for the second (or subsequent) year if the class has to be repeated.
- In the event that a scholar is unable to appear in the annual examination due to illness, the award may be renewed subject to the submission of a medical certificate from the prescribed authority and acceptance by the institution.
- Every academic year, the award will be payable if the student performs satisfactorily and attends class. An attendance system based on Aadhaar will be used to verify attendance.
- Upon discontinuing the course of study for which the scholarship was awarded, the recipient must refund the scholarship amount.
- Government of India can change the provisions of this scheme at any time.
Post Matric Scholarship scheme requires the following documents:
- Domicile Certificate.
- Student’s passport-size photograph.
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheets.
- Income certificate attested by a revenue officer.
- Caste certificate attested by a revenue officer.
Himachal Pradesh Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students Online Application Process
Here is the simple procedure for applying for the scholarship:
- The candidates must first visit the national scholarship portal’s official website by clicking on the link above.
- You will be taken to the home page.
- Choose New Registration from the menu.
- Your screen will display the instructions.
- The declaration should be tick.
- You can continue by clicking “Continue”.
- Complete all the fields.
- Input your name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email address, and bank account information.
- Captcha code must be entere.
- Select “Register”.
- Your credentials must now be entere.
- To access the application form, click on the option.
- A screen will display the application form
- Please enter the following details: State of Residence, Name of the Student, Date of Birth, Community/Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar Card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email Address, etc.
Save and continue by clicking “Save & Continue”
- The documents should be uploade.
- To submit your final submission, click “Final Submission”
- It will be successful to submit the application form.
Check Status of Your Application
Checking the status of an application is as simple as following the steps below:-
- Click on the link given here to access the official website of the national scholarship portal
- You will be take to the home page.
- Select Login from the menu.
- You will be take to a new page.
- The drop-down menu allows you to select your year.
- The page will open in a new tab.
- Identify yourself and enter your password.
- Select the Submit option.
- Your application status will appear on your screen.