APJ Abdul Kalam: APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship launched by the Minority Welfare Department of the Government of Kerala to assist students pursuing diploma courses from government-supported polytechnics. Scholarship amounts will awarded to weaker students who enrolled in 3-year diploma courses. In this article, we will discuss the objectives, eligibility criteria, important documents, and rewards of the APJAK Scholarship 2023. Additionally, we will provide you with all the step-by-step application procedures.
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023, about…
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Details
|Name of the scheme||APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Kerala 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Kerala|
|Department||Minority Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Students from Kerala|
|Objective||To promote higher education|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 6,000 per year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Kerala Objective
The financial condition of many students makes it impossible for them to pursue their higher education. Therefore, they remain unable to pursue higher education. To address this issue, the Minority Welfare of Kerala has launched the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Kerala. Students who wish to pursue the diploma course will receive financial assistance under this scheme. Students will be relieve from the financial stress of studying further level courses by launching this scheme.
APJAK Scholarship Kerala Rewards
Students selected for the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Kerala will receive the following rewards:
- Scholarships of Rs. 6,000 per year will awarded to students enrolled in diploma courses.
BPL communities will given preference.
- This scheme will be apply to students falling under the noncreamy layer of minority communities if no candidates left in the BPL category.
- The scholarship will be distribute 80:20 between Muslim and Minority Communities
Scholarships are reserve for girls to the tune of 30%.
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Criteria for Selection
For eligibility under the Scholarship Kerala, the following criteria must met:
- Merit-based scholarships will awarded to students.
- Muslims and minorities will receive this scholarship in a ratio of 80:20.
- Noncreamy layer minority students will be give preference if the BPL category student is not present.
The Terms & Conditions
- Minority communities must be represent.
- Merit-based admissions are require.
- Below is a list of eligibility criteria that must be met by the applicant.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted.
- This scheme is only available to registered candidates.
APJAK Scholarship Criteria for Eligibility
Scholarship eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Kerala residents are required to apply.
- Class 12th examinations must be passed by the candidate.
- The student must be enrolled in a government-sponsored polytechnic.
- A non-creamy layer or BPL applicant must qualify.
- Any national bank account must be set up by him/her.
- A minimum income of Rs. 8 lakhs per year is required.
Scholarship applications require the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Class 10th marksheet
- Application form printout
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph.
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Kerala Online Application Process
The following procedures must be followed by all applicants interested in applying for the APJAK Scholarship
- You should start by visiting the Department of Minority Welfare Kerala’s official website.
- In front of you will be the home page.
- You can find the application form for the Scholarship Kerala on the homepage.
- You can now apply online by clicking on the link.
- You will be presented with the application form.
- Fill out the form with all the requested information.
- Attach all your important documents after entering your details.
- You can now submit your application by clicking the Submit button.
- APJAK Scholarships can be applyfor through this website.