Ashirwad Scholarship 2023: An Ashirwad Scholarship has been announced by the Government of Punjab for SC, ST, and OBC aspirants in the state for higher studies. This scheme provides undergraduate and postgraduate education opportunities for economically disadvantaged students. Ashirwad Award 2023: we’ve gathered all the important information about the objective, eligibility criteria, important documents, and awards in this article. You will also be provided with step-by-step instructions for applying for this award.
Ashirwad Scholarship 2023, about…
In order to encourage SC ST OBC students to further their studies, the Punjab government has announced a new scholarship scheme called Ashirwad Scholarships. An announcement is being made to provide educational opportunities to financially challenged candidates. Providing financial assistance to students for their dream academic endeavor is the main goal of Announce the scholarship. Candidates who are interested in applying under this scheme should visit the Punjab Award’s main website.
Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 Information
|Name of the scholarship
|The government of Punjab
|Students of the state
|To promote higher education
|Providing financial assistance for further education
|Mode of Application
Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
|Last date to apply online
|15th February 2023
|Last date for Institute to forward the application
|18th February 2023
|Last date for approving authority
|20th February 2023
|Last date for the department to send an online proposal
|22nd February 2023
|Portal close on
|22nd February 2023
Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be a permanent resident of India.
- It is mandatory for the aspirants to belong to a SC, ST, or OBC category.
- It is a requirement that the aspirants have passed class 10th in any recognized government or private college.
- At least 17 years of age is required for the aspirants.
- The total annual income of SC and ST families should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- From all sources, the annual income of the OBC category should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
- Applicants should not be receiving any other scholarship at the time of applying under the scheme.
- It is not open to students who are enrolled in distance learning correspondence courses.
- In order to qualify, aspirants should be pursuing a post-graduate degree in medicine.
Ashirwad Award 2023 Documents Required
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residential proof
- Domicile certificate
- Disability certificate if any
- Bank account passbook.
Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
- Applicants must first visit the official website of the Ashirwad Award scholarships.punjab.gov.in
- You will see the website’s home page.
- Click on the “Post Matric Award Portal” option under the Candidates corner on the homepage.
- Newly registered users must first register themselves and then log in using the application ID and password
- they registered.
- Fill out the application form accurately and with precision when it appears on your screen.
- After filling out the form completely, students should recheck it to avoid any chance of Mastic and rejection by
- the State Board of Education.
- After filling out the form, upload all the documents you need.
- The last step is to submit the application form along with supporting documents and take a hard copy for future reference.