CBSE Scholarship 2023: A new scholarships program was created by the Central Board of Secondary Education to assist single girls whose parents are not able to afford to send their children to school. Today we are sharing with you all the important information about the CBSE Single Girl Child Awards 2023, including the objective, eligibility criteria, important documents, and features and benefits. As well as all the step-by-step instructions for applying for CBSE Single Girl Child Awards, we will show you how to apply. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please read the page below.
CBSE Scholarship 2023, know about…
Among the meritorious girls’ students, a new scholarship has been announced by CBSE enabling them to pursue higher studies without fear of financial burdens. Candidates with at least 60% of the marks in their class 10th will be eligible for CBSE Single Girl Child Awards. The CBSE website will provide information on how to apply for the single girl child awards to all interested applicants. These awards will enable the girls to pursue their dreams of higher education.
CBSE Scholarship 2023: (CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child) Information
|Name of the scholarship||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||Single girl child of their parents|
|Objective||To provide higher education|
|Benefits||Academic pursuits will be made possible for girls|
|Mode of application||Online|
CBSE Scholarship 2023 Dates
In September and October, CBSE awards applications are open. It is not necessarily the same dates for new applications and renewals for awards. In regards to the Awards, what are the key dates candidates need to keep in mind? Below is a table that answers this question. This document provides a summary of the key dates for CBSE scholarships for the academic year 2023 for female candidates.
CBSE Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the CBSE Awards, candidates need to meet certain eligibility requirements. Qualifications, performance academically, and other factors determine their eligibility. The primary eligibility criteria for these awards are that they are only available to single girls from single families. In addition, they must meet the following key conditions.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for the awards.
- A girl candidate who passed the CBSE class 10 examination in the current academic year with at least 60% or higher is eligible to apply.
- Their tuition cost must not exceed INR 1,500 per month in CBSE affiliated schools.
Note: NRIs studying in CBSE schools can also apply for the scholarship. Students from such backgrounds, however, should have a tuition fee limitation of less than INR 6,000 per month.
CBSE Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
|1.||Last date for submitting the online application (fresh and renewal)||17th January 2023|
|2.||Verification of Applications by Schools||25th January 2023|
CBSE Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
Online applications for the scholarship can be completed by New Candidates through the following steps:
- To apply for the CBSE scholarship, go to the online application page – www.cbse.gov.in
- Start the application by clicking New application.
- Please enter your CBSE class 10 roll number and date of birth.
- You will be prompted to fill out an application form. Make sure all the new information is filled in.
- The registration number should be noted down for future reference.
- Take a printout of the Undertaking in the prescribed format (as stipulated in the guidelines).
- Get an attestation from the school and fill out the form.
- Under the ‘Upload Document’ section, please upload a scanned copy of both the Affidavit and Undertaking in PDF format.
- The confirmation code can be generated once the girl candidates upload their documents and submit the application form.