Central Sector Scholarship 2023: According to Department of Higher Education announcement, Central Sector Scheme of Award 2023 aims to give financial assistance to 12th pass students for their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher education. It is through this scheme that candidates may pursue professional courses after completing the 12th grade. The purpose of this page is to provide you with all the important information about the Central Sector Scheme of Reward for College and University Students, including the scheme’s objective, its benefits, its features, eligibility criteria, and important documents. The application process to apply for the Reward will also shared with you.
Central Sector Scholarship 2023, know about…
There has been an announcement by the Department of Higher Education regarding a new scheme for covering the expenses associated with pursuing professional courses, such as medical and engineering. By providing opportunities to financially weak Meritorious students, the Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarships aims to empower them to pursue their dreams by pursuing professional courses. Candidates will selected based on their educational level. Candidates who interested in applying for this program must visit the national Reward portal’s official website to do so.
College and university candidates are eligible for the Central Sector Reward Scheme. Due to the fact that it is a Central Scholarship, all Indian citizens are eligible for it. Applicants can apply online for scholarships through the National Scholarship Portal. To take advantage of the Post Matric reward, applicants should apply before the deadline. You can find more information about the scholarship amount and application process below. Financial assistance is the main objective of the Central Sector Scholarship. To apply for a Reward, go to the link below and read more about it.
Central Sector Scholarship 2023 Information
|Name of Scholarship
|Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
|Higher Education Department
|Government of India
|Mode of Application
|Students who have passed 12th Class
Central Sector Scholarship 2023 Allocation
A share of the rewards is given to the state education boards based on the state population aged 18-25, after which a share of the rewards is given to CBSE and CISC based on the number of students passing out from the schools. There are 50 spots reserved for girls out of that number. Candidates pass out in the science, commerce, and humanities streams with the ratio 3:2:1 and the Central Sector Reward Scheme will be allocated to the state education board. In the event that there are not enough applications, the reward will be exchanged.
We mentioned above that reserved category, weaker section, and minority candidates would be selected on the basis of merit. In accordance with the Central Sector Scheme of Reward, the following categories are eligible for reservations:
|Scheduled Caste SC
|Scheduled Tribes ST
|Other Backward Classes OBC
|Physically Handicapped person with Disability
Central Sector Scholarship 2023 Benefits and Features
- Government of India’s Department of Higher Education has announced a Central Sector Scholarship Scheme.
- Meritorious Indian candidates who are financially weak will receive financial assistance under the scheme.
- In order to pursue higher education, it will be necessary for them to make ends meet on a daily basis.
- To provide financial assistance to students who are really good at their studies is the main aim of the Central Sector Scheme of Reward.
- Students will receive scholarships based on their merits.
- The number of awards for pursuing graduation, postgraduate courses, and professional courses such as medical and engineering is around 82 000 per year.
- Four thousand boys and four thousand girls make up the 82000.
- Both girls and boys are eligible for 50% of the reward.
- As a result of this Award, the country’s illiteracy rate will be reduced.
Criteria for Eligibility
- This scheme is open to 80% of successful candidates in class 12th.
- Students must be enrolled in a regular course such as medical or engineering from an Institute or college recognized by AICTE, medical council of India, dental council of India.
- It is not permitted for the family of the student to earn more than 8 lakh per year from all sources combined.
- This scheme is not available to candidates pursuing degree courses through distance learning or correspondence.
- Aadhar Card
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph.
Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
If you are interested in applying for Central Sector Schemes of Reward, please follow the instructions below
- The first step is to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal. scholarships.gov.in
- You will see the home page
- Click on the New Registration link on the homepage
- You will be taken to a new web page
- Make sure you read all the terms and conditions carefully.
- Check all the declaration boxes after reading the terms and conditions
- Click on the Continue button now
- After the registration form opens, enter all the required information. After the registration form opens, you will see identification details.
- When you have entered all the information, press the Register button.
- The rewards scheme can be applied for through this.