Amity University: There are different types of educational degrees offered by Amity University, which is a prestigious university in India. We will share with you information about the eligibility criteria regarding the University Scholarship 2023 in the article provided below for students interested in learning more about Amity University Scholarship 2023. Moreover, we will explain the application process to you so you can take advantage of the scholarship opportunity.
Amity University, about…
As a result of various problems that people are experiencing, Amity University was established in order to provide an educational environment to those who otherwise could not get an education. Through professional courses and good human values, the university is able to provide young leaders to the country. Upon visiting the college campus, students can fill out an application form and then apply for Amity University Scholarships, which is one of the many important aspects of the university. Professors at this university are very eager to provide their students with study materials so that they may get their undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Amity University Scholarship Objective
Through the development of the Amity University Scholarship, a number of objectives will be achieved. As a prestigious university, this university requires a range of fees that are common in universities such as admission fees and other fees necessary to take practical into consideration. To get admitted to this university, you will have to pay different types of fees that are common in universities. During the academic session, you can fill out the admission form for Amity University, which is a very prestigious university. It is also the responsibility of students to complete the scholarship applications that are available at the University.
Check more: To take more Advantage of other Scholarship Scheme 2023 Check now…
Amity University Scholarship Types
On Amity University’s official website, you can find the following types of scholarships:-
Scholarship-cum-Fast Track Admission
- Scholarship-eligible students (after 10+2) are admitted to Fast Track. Their admission is based on their Application Form, not the admission selection process.
- Post Graduate programs are not eligible for direct admission.
- Scholarship seats are limited, and will be offered upon verification of original documents after joining the program.
- Architecture, Design, Education, Fashion, Fine Arts, Law, and Physical Education are exempt from Direct
- Admission / Fast Track Admission-cum-Scholarship.
- The selection process is not applicable to students with an aggregate score of 80% or above (CBSE/ISC/State-Boards of 2023/2022).
- Students securing 80% and above (aggregate) in Class XII at Amity University campuses in Gurugram, Gwalior, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai & Raipur are exempted from selection.
- English & three academic subjects will taken into account when calculating the aggregate percentage (excluding Physical Education, Fine Arts, Performing Arts and other vocational/non-written subjects). Various disciplines will consider these subjects.
- The MBA program offered at the following campuses: Gurgaon, Gwalior, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai & Raipur
- A minimum score of 70% on the CAT/MAT is require.
- The Entrance Test not required for candidates who qualify for Direct Admission. Candidates eligible for GD & PI will only interviewed.
Amity University Scholarship after 10+2
- Only the first year of study is eligible for on-admission scholarships. Rules for continuation scholarships apply from the second year onwards.
- Fees must paid in full at the beginning. In Semester II, the excess scholarship amount will adjusted against payment.
- The Scholarship Committee must approve the grant of scholarships.
- The scholarships limited and awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The number of seats under this category limited and will be assign on a first-come, first-served basis to students seeking scholarships based on JEE Mains scores.
Amity University Scholarship After Graduation
- For the first year, the scholarship will awarded annually, and for the next two years it will determined by scholarship policy.
- XII and graduation should not separated by a year.
- Class XII aggregate percentages are based on the best four academic subjects (English + 3 academic subjects), excluding Physical Education, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, vocational and non-written subjects.
- Once selected, applicants who meet the scholarship criteria must present the original mark sheets by October 31st of the year they are seeking admission, in order to be consider for the scholarship.
Sports Scholarship Amity University
According to the Admission prospectus, applicants must meet minimum academic eligibility requirements.
Martyr´s Scholarship Amity University
- As mentioned in the Admission prospectus, candidates must meet the minimum academic criteria for the respective program and be select through a selection process.
- Based on the scrutiny of the Scholarship committee, 100% scholarships will awarded to selected students.
- Scholarships will given after students have joined the program, and excess fees will credited to the next academic year’s fees.
- In order to qualify as martyr, a deceased individual must have committed the qualifying act while on duty.
- Documentation supporting the scholarship application is require.
- Scholarship applications will be cancel if relevant documents and details are not provided in the prescribed format.
Apply now: Apply Now for National Scholarship 2023…
Document Required for Amity University Scholarship
To apply for these scholarships, applicants must submit the following documents:-
- Student ID card
- Consolidated/Semester Wise Mark Sheets
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Recommendation letters by Professor, HOD, Industry Professionals
- Supporting documents for Academics/Co-curricular/Industry Experience, etc.
Amity University Scholarship 2023 Application Process
To apply for the Amity University Scholarship, the applicant must follow the following procedure:-
- By clicking on the following link, you will taken to the Official Scholarship Website.
- Your screen will display the home page.
- The scholarship option must selected.
- Your screen will display details about this scholarship.
- It is important to read the details carefully.
- The application form will open on your screen when you click the Apply Now button.
- Afterward, upload all of your documents based on your personal information.
- If you are eligible for the scholarship, make sure you enter the necessary information about yourself on the application form.
Leave a Reply