Galgotias University: The University of Galgotias is offering the Galgotias University Scholarship 2023 to permanent residents of India. We will also share with you all the information about the application procedure from the article provided below. Students can check the main information about the eligibility criteria from the article provided below. This article will provide information about the selection process and also tell you everything you need to know about the types of scholarships that are available to students by the university.
Galgotias University, About…
As a result of this achievement, Galgotias University has received the highest benchmarks in academic excellence, and this has benefited students enrolled in its courses that are taught by well-known university experts. Taking into account their future career goals, students can apply for the courses of their choice. For students coming from low-income families, the university provides a lot of scholarship programs. Visit the official website of this scholarship to apply for Galgotias University Scholarships for people from deprived sections.
Galgotias University Scholarship Objective
The development of this scholarship scheme will benefit the students at this university in a number of ways. As part of a scholarship program established by the university, students who have been accepted to the university and are now pursuing their education will be able to continue their education without worrying about the financial differences that they are currently experiencing. With the development of the scholarships, students can receive financial assistance and gain a lot of exposure, as well as receive financial assistance. Visit the official website to fill out the scholarship application.
Galgotias University Scholarships Types
People applying for admission to the University are provided with the following scholarships:-
1. Galgotias University Merit Scholarship at the time of Admission
Scholarships are awarded by the University to meritorious candidates who perform well in university examinations, namely 10+2 or Graduation, All India/State Level Entrance/ Aptitude Tests, and those with outstanding skills in sports, performing arts or literature.
2. Grant of Admission Merit-Scholarship Galgotias University
- At various times throughout the year, Scholarship Notifications will be issued to the public announcing the scholarships to be awarded.
- Toppers of all boards/universities are eligible for a 100% waiver of tuition fees.
- Up to 4000th rank students in the JEE Examination qualify for a 50% tuition fee waiver as a scholarship.
- For students who pass class 12 with 93% aggregate/PCM or graduate with 80% marks or above, 25% tuition fee waiver will be provided as a scholarship.
- For students who score above 600 marks in MAT or 60 %ile in CAT, there is a scholarship offering a 20% tuition fee waiver.
- Meritorious LSAT-qualified students are eligible to receive a 20% tuition fee waiver.
3. Galgotias University Entrance Exam (GUEE) Scholarships
Performance-based scholarships awarded to meritorious candidates
4. Sports Quota Scholarship Galgotias University
- The sports quota at Galgotias University offers two ways for candidates to gain entry:
- There is no need for a sports trial for direct admission
- Trials for sports.
5. Continuation of On Admission Merit-Scholarship Galgotias University
Scholarships are renewable for the next year if the student maintains an 8.0 CGPA or higher and does not have backlog of carry-over papers at the end of the previous year.
6. Galgotias University Merit scholarships For High Performers
- The University has instituted merit scholarships to recognize students’ academic achievements during their studies in an academic programme.
- Students in second, third, and fourth-years will receive these scholarships every year after the winter semester results are announced. A one-year scholarship will be awarded.
7. Galgotias University Merit Scholarships
- Merit scholarships awarded to the first, second, and third rankers in each batch and program according to CGPA at the end of each academic year.
- All examinations must be pass on the first attempt if the student is to receive a merit scholarship. There will a certain number of Merit Scholarships awarded.
8. Early Bird Scholarship
- In order to support students in achieving their goals, Galgotias University, Uttar Pradesh provides many resources.
- Early Bird Scholarships awarded to students who pay the full academic year fee by the deadline prescribed by the University each year.
- Unlike cash scholarships, Early Bird Scholarships waive a certain percentage of tuition fees.
- Early bird scholarships would not available for fees paid in parts or after the university’s deadline.
- Galgotias University/Government Departments will be offering other scholarship and discount schemes to early bird scholarship recipients.
- It is not necessary to submit a separate application for the Early Bird Scholarship for students who paid their tuition fee on or before the prescribed dates.
- A withdrawal of the scheme by the Galgotias University, Uttar Pradesh is final and cannot appealed.
To apply for these scholarships, you must submit these documents: –
- Student ID card
- Consolidated/Semester Wise Mark Sheets
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Recommendation letters by Professor, HOD, Industry Professionals
- Supporting documents for Academics/Co-curricular/Industry Experience, etc.
Galgotias University Scholarship 2023 Application Process
Application procedures for the scholarship are as follows:-
- By clicking on the link below, you will taken to the official scholarship website.
- Your screen will display the home page.
- The scholarship option must selected.
- Your screen will display details about this scholarship.
- The details must read carefully.
- The application form will open on your screen once you click the Apply Now button.
- Upload all of your documents after entering your personal information.
- After entering the appropriate information about yourself, you can submit the application form to be consider for the scholarship.