Rajiv Gandhi: Due to a lack of funds, many students lack the ability to obtain good quality education. In order to support students in their higher education, the state government of Rajasthan operates many schemes. There has been a new scholarship program launched for students called “Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence.” This article is very important if you are a Rajasthani native and are interested in receiving government financial assistance for your higher education. Below you will find step-by-step instructions for applying to this scheme as well as information about the selection process, last date, eligibility, courses, and more.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship, know about…
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Yojana has been launched by the Department of College Education. The scheme provides financial assistance to all state students who wish to study abroad. This scheme is available to students pursuing undergraduate, master’s, Ph.D., and post-doctoral research programs at a university established abroad. Visit the page again for more details about the scheme.
The latest updates on Rajiv Gandhi Scholarships
Rajiv Gandhi scholarship for academic excellence 2022 has been funded by a budget of 65 crores by the Rajasthan government so that young people can continue their education abroad if they are going abroad. We will provide free education to 200 students traveling abroad every year, 30% of whom are women. The top 150 Universities across the world are open to students who are permanent residents of Rajasthan state. To be considered, students must have a family income below rupees 800000 but can also apply if their family income is up to rupees 2500000.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence, details…
- Academic Excellence Scholarship Scheme named after Rajiv Gandhi
- Government of Rajasthan, Department of College Education
- Launched for: Students
- No. of scholarship: 200
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site: hte.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Implementation
State Government introduced the scheme in 2021 to assist state domiciled students pursuing higher education overseas. From December 2021, the scheme became effective. The academic year began in September 2021 with 18 students selected. The scheme will allow 15 students to pursue a Bachelor’s degree. The top 25 universities offer degrees in technology, medicine, dentistry, and other fields. These scholarships will be offered only to students who have an annual income of less than Rupees 8 lakh, and they will be provided strictly on a merit basis. Selection will be based on the institution’s ranking and preference will be given to students in the first category.
Check now: Check more Scholarship Scheme here and Apply first…
Number of Scholarship
|Field||Number of slots|
|Humanities Social Science Agriculture and forest science nature and Environmental science Law||150|
|Management and Business Administration Economic and Finance||25|
|Pure Science Public Health||25|
|If the seats are left in the above-mentioned fields, then the students will consider following the course of study.|
|Engineering and related science Medicine Applied Science||15|
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Objective
As one of the major objectives of the Rajasthan government behind the launch of this scheme, financial assistance offered to students who meet the eligibility criteria for pursuing higher education abroad in specified fields at the undergraduate, Master’s, Ph.D. and Post-Doctoral levels in specified subjects.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Scheme Criteria for Eligibility
- The applicant must possess a 12th/ graduation/ post-graduate/ doctoral degree in the relevant field from a recognized university/board.
- Jan Aadhar is require for the applicant.
- An applicant’s age should not exceed 35 as of 1st July.
- A Rajasthan domicile certificate is require for the applicant.
- Families of applicants should not earn more than INR 8 lakh per year.
- A grant can only awarded to one candidate from a family.
Procedures for selection
A lottery system will be use to select applicants if more than 200 applications received.
- Scanned Passport size image
- Aadhar card
- 10th Mark List
- 12th/Graduation/Post graduation/Ph.D. Mark list
- Age proof
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- University Admission proof
- Other documents.
Apply now: Apply now for Post Matric Scholarship 2023…
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Application Process
- Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan.
- Click on the “Online Scholarship” option in the menu bar on the portal’s home page.
- Make sure you read the information on the “Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Yojana- 2021” link carefully.
- You will now see the registration form on the screen when you select the register option.
- The following options are available under the citizen option:- Jan Aadhaar, Bhamashah, Facebook, Google.
- As per your selection, enter the requested information on the screen and complete the registration process.
- Once you have logged into the portal, find the “Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Yojana- 2021” link.
- You will be able to access the application form by clicking the apply link.
- Fill out the application form with the requested details.
- It is recommend that you upload all the significant documents in .jpg or .png format in the prescribed size.
- Before submitting the application form, please review it carefully.
- Click the submit button to submit the application form.
- The filled-out application should be print out and kept in a hard copy.
Leave a Reply