UGC Scholarship: Our aim in this article is to provide you with information about the undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships available from the Government of India. Throughout this article, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of applying for all UGC Scholarships available in the country. The UGC Scholarship also comes with a number of rewards and eligibility requirements, which we will share with you today. To find out more about the scholarship, be sure to read the article until the end.
UGC Scholarship 2023, about…
The Government of India offers a variety of scholarship schemes to help people who cannot continue their education. A variety of scholarship programs will provide monetary benefits to students according to their interests. To be eligible for the scholarship benefits, you must apply before the start of your academic year.
UGC Scholarship Details
|UGC Scholarship 2023
|Government of India
|Providing monetary benefits
|Students of India
UGC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
You can check the eligibility criteria in official website of National Scholarship Portal.
Required Documents for UGC Scholarship
In order to qualify for the UGC Scholarship, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Minority certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate of the parents
- UG/ PG marks card
- Bonafide certificate provided by the head of the institution
- Physical disability certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar card copy
- The first page of bank passbook
- Domicile certificate
- ID proof provided by the Government
- Birth certificate
- 10th/12th-grade marks card.
UGC Scholarship Online Application Process
- A scholarship applicant must apply online for the various scholarship programs at the National Scholarship Portal.
- Now that you have opened the official scholarship portal website, you need to apply for the scholarship.
- On the screen, you will see the homepage of the website.
- Click on the new registration link on the website’s homepage.
- Please read all instructions carefully on the new page that appears on your screen.
- You can now move forward to the application process by accepting the terms and conditions.
- On the screen, you will see the registration form.
- Fill out the application form with all the required information.
- Please upload any related documents.
- You can now register by clicking the register button.
- Your registration will be successful.
- Once you have logged in, click on the login option.
- Your scholarship application is now ready for submission.
UGC Scholarship Renew Application
- Applications for renewal for the UGC Scholarship program must be submitted through the National Scholarship Portal.
- Now that you have opened the national scholarship portal, you can renew your scholarship.
- On the screen, you will see the home page of the website.
- Click on the Login option on the website’s homepage.
- Enter the login year and choose Renewal Login.
- You will be prompted to enter your login details on a new page.
- You can now move forward by clicking on the Loin option.
- You will now be able to access the scholarship renewal form.
- Click on the submit button after you have filled out the application form.
- We will renew your application.