Odisha State Scholarship: Several students in Odisha have access to scholarships through the Odisha State Scholarship Portal, which was launched by the Odisha state government. All scholarship applications will be processed through the portal. Odisha State Scholarship Portal 2023 offers scholarships for students from Odisha state and allows them to apply for any scholarship they want. Below you will find more details about the portal, including its benefits, eligibility, documents required, and how to apply. To get the complete details, please read the article.
Odisha State Scholarship Portal, about…
In Odisha, the state government has created a very beneficial scholarship program that is designed especially for economically backward people who are unable to continue their education due to a lack of financial resources and other difficulties they are experiencing as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic. The Odisha State Scholarship Portal provides information about the different application procedures for scholarships.
Odisha State Scholarship Portal Details
|Odisha Scholarship 2023
|Government of Odisha state
|Providing financial incentive
|SC-ST and OBC students
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution
In accordance with the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, applications are being invited by the concerned authority. Through the Odisha State Scholarship Portal, eligible students can apply for the scheme by 10th April. This program will provide selected beneficiaries with a free laptop or a cash grant of 30000 rupees.
- Click on the link provided here to access the official scholarship webpage.
- You will be taken to the homepage.
- Select the Check Eligibility option.
- You will be taken to a new page.
- Choose your gender, category, religion, course, and stream.
- Please enter your family’s annual income and last grade.
- Your eligibility for scholarships will be displayed on the screen.
This scholarship scheme requires the following documents:
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
- IFSC code and account number found on the first page of the applicant’s bank account passbook.
- Domicile certificates issued by authorities such as Tehsildars/Addls. Local government official.
- The employer must provide a resident proof if the applicant’s parents are government employees.
- Different scholarship categories require mark sheets and certificates of last qualifying exams.
Odisha State Scholarship Portal Online Application Process
- You can visit the scholarship’s official website by clicking on the link given here.
- You will be take to the homepage.
- Select Apply Scholarship from the menu.
- You will be take to a new page.
- Please select your department, your class, your category, and any other details you may need.
- A list of all scholarships available for application will appear.
- Once you have selected your scholarship, click on it.
- You will be able to access the application form.
- Submit the form after entering the details.
- We have successfully submitted the application form.
Check Application Status
Follow these steps to check your application status:-
- Go to the scholarship’s official website by clicking the link provided here.
- Your screen will display the homepage.
- To know your status, click the Know Your Status link.
- Your screen will be redirect to a new page.
- During the application process, you must enter your Aadhaar number and application ID.
- Ensure the information you entered is accurate.
- Please enter your OTP.
- You will be able to see your status on your screen.