SKDRDP: Sujnana Nidhi Scholarship 2023 is a new community development program offered by Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project (SKDRDP). The purpose of this scheme is to raise awareness about technical education among members of SHGs. We recommend reading this article very carefully or visiting our official website for more details about the scholarship. In the section below, you’ll find eligibility criteria, application instructions, and selection guidelines.
Sujnana Nidhi Scholarship SKDRDP 2023, about…
A scholarship program called the Sujnana Nidhi Scholarship SKDRDP has been established for the children of members of the SHG groups. This scheme distributes 8000 scholarships each year. SHG members’ children who go through technical training programs will be eligible to receive scholarships under the scholarship scheme. Scholarships will be provided to students for technical courses including BE, MBBS, BAMS, and BDS. Online application forms must be submitted. By applying before the deadline, students can take advantage of the opportunity.
SKDRDP Scholarship key points
- The scheme called the Sujnana Nidhi Scholarship SKDRDP.
- The project is being launch by the Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project.
- Students are eligible to participate.
- A total of 8000 scholarships will awarded.
- Among the benefits are: a cash award.
- Online applications are accept.
- The official website is: skdrdpindia.org.
Check Updates: Check more latest updates of new Scholarship Schemes and Apply fast…
SKDRDP Scholarship Objective
As a part of the SKDRDP, SHG members educated about technical education opportunities. Promotes technical education among SHG members. Scholarships are provided to students pursuing technical courses.
Sujnana Nidhi Scholarship Benefits
Every year, 8000 students will benefit from this scholarship scheme. Each month, 2000 students receive a scholarship of Rs. 1000 for studying engineering, medicine, and dentistry. 6,000 students will receive scholarships of Rs. 400 per month for pursuing technical courses, such as TCH, DPEd, Bed, Nursing, ITI, and Diploma.
SKDRDP Criteria for Eligibility
- Citizens of India residing in Karnataka should apply.
- A good academic record is require for students who have passed the 10th/ 12th standard examinations.
- The applicant must economically disadvantaged.
- Children of members of SHGs should apply.
- Aadhar Card
- SSLC Marksheet/Scorecard
- Admission Enrolled Receipt
- Fee Receipt
- Passbook Copy
- Technical Degree Certificate etc.
Apply Now: Now Apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2023…
SKDRDP Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
- Visit the Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project’s website to apply for the scholarship.
- The About us menu item is available on the home page of the portal.
- Drop-down menu, select “Sujnananidhi”
- From there, click “click here for new application” to open a new page.
- You will see information on the screen, read it carefully.
- Once the page has been open, click “CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE SUJNANANIDHI NEW APPLICATION”
- In the application form, you will need to provide the following information: Name, Gender, Category, Father’s name, Father’s Aadhaar card number, SHG name, SHG Member ID, and Address.
- Click the submit button after completing the application form.
- You will receive an email confirmation as soon as you submit and a successful submission message will appear.
Leave a Reply