SEBC: The Gujarat government has launched a number of programmes to encourage students to continue their education beyond SSC/10th grade. One such programme is the Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC) Gujarat 2023. You should read this post through to the conclusion if you want further information about the plan. We have included all the necessary information in this post for a student to receive the programme advantages. You will also receive a direct application link, information on the thorough application procedure, information regarding eligibility, and more.
Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC) Gujarat, about…
Scholarships for Girls After SSC (SEBC) Only ladies and kids in the SEBC group are eligible for the Gujarat programme. The government will provide benefits under this programme to all students who want to continue their education (SEBC). Students in all academic programmes, from 11th grade to doctoral study, are eligible to apply. The state government would assist the students in covering their educational costs by giving them financial rewards (SEBC).
Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC) Details
- Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC) IS The Name of the scheme.
- Launched by Director Developing Caste Welfare.
- This is Launched in Gujarat.
- Beneficiaries Available for SEBC Girl Students.
- Benefits are Monetary.
- It’s Objective is Help and encourage the students.
- www.digitalgujarat.gov.in, is the Official website.
Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC) Objective
By launching this programme, Director Promoting Caste Welfare hopes to improve the quality of education for SEBC Female students. By offering them financial assistance, this programme will promote and support financially disadvantaged students (SEBC).
|Group A||BSc, Medical, and Engineering courses||RS. 280 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.|
|Group B||Diploma courses such as Engineering, technical, science, and postgraduate courses||RS. 190 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.|
|Group C||Medicine, Technical skills, Commerce, Arts, Postgraduate courses||RS. 190 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.|
|Group D||Graduation and Postgraduation courses||RS. 175 per month for hostelers and RS. 90 per month for day scholars.|
|Group E||Class 11 and 12||RS. 115 per month for hostelers and RS. 65 per month for day scholars.|
Criteria for Eligibility of SEBC
- Students must be citizens of India.
- Only students from Gujrat state who are native girls and fall under the SEBC category may apply (SEBC) . Applicants must have a certificate proving they passed the 10th grade and be enrolled in a school or college for post-matriculatory courses (11 to Ph.D. degree level).
Required Documents for SEBC
- Self-Attested Copy of Aadhar Card
- Self-Attested Certificate of Previous academic mark sheet
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
- Self-Attested Caste Certificate From the Competent Authorities
- School Leaving Certificate
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority) (Form no.16 required For Govt. Employees)
- Hostel Certificate (Only For Hosteller Students)
- First Page of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque (SEBC).
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Break Affidavit (If Break Gap is More than One Year).
Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC) Process to Apply
- After verifying their eligibility as described above, students must immediately visit the Post SSC Scholarship website to submit an application.
- Navigate to the service option listed in the home page’s navigation bar and select it.
- A drop-down menu will appear on the screen when you click, from which you must select the “scholarship service” option.
- You should then check for the “BCK-78 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(SEBC)” scholarship link on the newly opened website (SEBC).
- To access the page with instructions, a list of required documents, and an application link, simply click the link.
- A new page will open when you carefully read the instructions and select the Apply online option.
- If you haven’t registered with the digital Gujarat portal previously, do so by selecting the “click here for new registration” option.
- You must fill out the registration form by entering the requested information, including your mobile number, email address, password, and the captcha image (SEBC).
- To finish the registration process, select the save option. Then, enter your username and password to access the site.
- The page that opens requires you to click a new service option request.
- Enter the name of the scholarship, click the “Go” button, and then click the name of the programme to search it.
- To access the form and complete the application details, select the continue to service option (SEBC).
- Upload your supporting documents now, check your completed application, and then click the “Submit” button if no changes are needed.
- When you select the login option, a new page will load.
- The link to “track application status” must be clicked.
- Input the requested details on the screen.
- Enter the data by clicking the submit button.
- Dispatch status for the application.