JCI India: For students, there is the JCI India Scholarship 2023 possibility. The Junior Chamber International India is the organisation that has started this scholarship programme. Students who meet the eligibility standards will get a grant worth Rs. 2500 apiece under this scholarship programme. You must read this article through to the conclusion if you’re interested in learning about the eligibility conditions and other important information pertaining to the scholarship programme, such as the application process, the deadline, and more.
JCI India Scholarship, know about…
A scholarship programme for deserving students in the ninth through twelfth grades has been introduced by JCI India. Just 2000 scholarships are available. JCI India Scholarships are available to students who come from economically challenged backgrounds. This Foundation Board Director NB Harshvardhan Reddy and Administrative Committee Member GL Manohar have announced the scholarship amount to be Rs. 2500 each recipient for the current academic year, 2022–2023. You must read the following portion of this article in order to graph the probability.
JCI India Scholarship Details
- JCI India Scholarship is the Name of the scheme.
- Junior Chamber International (JCI) India Launched this Program.
- This Scheme Launched for students.
- The Benefits are monetary.
- Applications Process Mentioned Below.
- www.jciindia.in is the Official Website.
JCI India Scholarship Objective
The scholarship’s goals are to encourage students to pursue further education and to aid deserving students from economically underprivileged backgrounds.
JCI India Scholarship Features and Benefits
- 2000 students in need will be chose by the foundation for this scholarship programme.
- The Bill Gates Scholarship Wars has been chose as the recipient.
- Benefits will be transfer by JCI India directly to each student’s bank account for Rs 2500.
- The nominee must have made a significant contribution in the current or prior year and must have paid a financial subscription.
The Selection process
- Students will be chose based on merit and financial need.
- Preference will be give to specific student groups like orphans, people with disabilities, children of single parents, and girls during the selection process.
Criteria for Eligibility
- The applicant must be enroll in grades 9 through 12.
- The applicant must have received at least 60% on their prior exams.
- Preference will be give to handicapped or orphan students during the selection process.
- Students who are female or who receive grades of 90% or higher will be give precedence.
- Single mothers or single parents with children will be give preference when selecting female students.
- Furthermore given precedence will be students who lost their parents during COVID-19.
The following paperwork must be submit with the application by applicants:
- Certificate or mark sheet for the annual examination provided by the school principal.
- letter of recommendation from the institution.
- annual income certificate for the parent.
- a photo the size of a passport.
- other important records as needed.
JCI India Scholarship 2023 Application Process
Students can get in touch with the Tirupati unit president P. Raja Reddy on telephone number 9885 137 137 or the secretary Doraswamy Raju on mobile number 9573 266 999 to apply for the scholarship programmes. The LO who has paid the membership subscription foundation fee and made a donation to the JCI Foundation has nominated applicants for this scholarship programme.