SC ST OBC Scholarship: It is possible for candidates from the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and OBC categories (SC ST OBC Scholarship) to apply for the various types of scholarships presented by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment under the Indian Government. The program is renowned for providing proper opportunities to economically backward students who are unable to continue their education for a variety of reasons, including financial hardship. In the article below, we will share with you the SC ST OBC Scholarship 2023 list, as well as all the eligibility criteria you need to meet to apply for this scholarship. The article below provides information on how to apply for SC ST OBC Scholarship online.
SC ST OBC Scholarship 2023, about…
Students belonging to certain castes and categories can apply for SC ST OBC Scholarship in the national scholarship portal and don’t have to worry about their physical presence at any type of institution. The Ministry Of Social Justice and Empowerment has an application form available if you are a permanent resident of India and are interested in receiving financial aid to pursue your education abroad. Several scholarships are provided by the ministry especially for students who are economically disadvantaged and are unable to find financial assistance to continue their education.
Criteria for Eligibility for SC ST OBC Scholarship
SC ST OBC Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible:-
|National Fellowship for OBC||Fellowships are available to students who wish to pursue M.Phil or PhD courses|
|Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas||Scholarships for Ph.D. students wishing to pursue their studies abroad are available.|
|Merit Scholarship for OBC Students in Professional and Technical Courses (Delhi)||Scholarships are available to students in grades 6 through 12.|
|Dr B.R. Ambedkar State Award to SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Students, Delhi||–|
|ONGC Scholarship||The first-year graduates are eligible for 500 scholarships.|
|Pre-matric Scholarship||This scholarship provides 500 rupees per month to pre-matriculating students.|
|Post-matric Scholarship||This scholarship will provide 750 dollars per month to post-matriculated students. As part of this scholarship, the students will receive a monthly salary of $4000.|
|Pre-matric scholarship for SC||The students in classes 9th and 10th can get the scholarship opportunity.|
|Post-matric scholarship for SC||This scholarship is available to post-matriculated students.|
|Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students||Students who have passed class 12th are eligible for 1500 scholarships under this scheme.|
|National Overseas Scholarship for SC||This scholarship is offered to students who wish to study abroad.|
|Post-matric scholarship||This scholarship is available to students pursuing secondary education.|
|Pre-matric scholarship||This scholarship is available to students from first through tenth grades.|
|National Fellowship for ST||Various subject areas are eligible for this fellowship, which is available to full-time M Phil and Ph. D. students.|
|National Overseas Fellowship for ST||This scholarship is available to students who wish to study abroad.|
SC ST OBC Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
Here is the simple procedure for applying for SC ST OBC Scholarship:-
- By clicking on this link, candidates will be taken to the official website of the national scholarship portal.
- You will be taken to the home page.
- New Registration can be found by clicking on the option.
- Your screen will display the instructions.
- Check the declaration box.
- You can continue by clicking “Continue”.
- All details must be entered.
- Identify yourself with your name, e-mail address, bank account information, and date of birth.
- Captcha code must be enter.
- You can register by clicking the “Register” button.
- Your credentials need to be enter now.
- Application Form can be access by clicking on it.
- On the screen, you will see the application form
- You will be ask to enter the state of the student’s residence, their name, date of birth, community/category, their father’s name, their Aadhaar number, their mobile number, their scholarship category, their gender, religion, mother’s name, and the annual family income of their mother.
- Then click “Save & Continue”
- Documents must uploaded.
- On the “Final Submission” page, click the “Submit” button
- You have successfully submitted your application.
SC ST OBC Scholarship Application Status Check
You can check your SC ST OBC Scholarship application status by following these simple steps:-
- In order to apply for national scholarships, candidates must first visit the national scholarship portal’s official website by clicking the link here
- You will taken to the home page.
- Log in by clicking the Login option.
- You will be take to a new page.
- In the drop-down menu, select the year you wish to view.
- You will be take to a new page.
- Password and application ID must be enter.
- Submit the form by clicking the Submit button.
- You will see the status of your application.