Saksham Scholarship: Students pursuing a degree or diploma in any field of study are eligible to apply for these scholarships, which offer generous amounts of money that can help you get an education.
Aspirants with disabilities who wish to pursue Technical Education are eligible for the scholarship. In addition, they need equal and fair opportunities as well as support considering their unique circumstances. This program has initiated by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, and the AICTE will guide its implementation. Check out the article below to learn more about the Saksham Scholarship programme, its application process, eligibility, scholarship amount, and more.
Saksham Scholarship, know about…
Students can apply for this scholarship if they wish to study in India, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia. This scholarship might be perfect for you, regardless of whether you want a more traditional academic pathway or an immersive, diverse experience.
Saksham Scholarship applications currently accepted by the AICTE for higher education for disabled students. A government initiative, this award sponsored by the Ministry of Human Resources Development. Under this scholarship, students studying at the Degree or Diploma level will receive monetary awards to assist them in their higher education. Applicants will be require to pay this amount to cover the education expenses they will incur at this level. By 31 October 2023, applications for this scholarship will be close. It will necessary to apply online for this scheme if you interested and eligible to benefit from it.
Saksham Scholarship Details
|All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
|Name of the Scholarship
|Saksham Scholarship Scheme for Diploma and Degree
|Starting Date for Registration
|End Date for Registration
|Rs. 50,000/- per Annum
Saksham Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Through lateral entry in any AICTE-approved institution of the respective year, the aspirant can enroll in the first or second year of the Diploma level course.
- Applications from special-needs applicants with at least a 40percent disability.
- During the current economic year, family income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 8 lakh.
- Through lateral entry in any AICTE-approved institution of the year, the aspirant should be admitted into the first year or second year of their degree course.
- An applicant must have a disability of at least 40 percent to be considered special-needs.
- During the current economic year, the combined income of a family should not exceed Rs. 8 lakh.
Saksham Scholarship 2023 Online Online Application Process
- Start by visiting scholarships.gov.in.
- On the screen, you will see the home page.
- The Web Portal Login button can be found at the top of the page.
- Log in by clicking the Log in button.
- Saksham Scholarship 2023 applications are now being accepted.
- Complete the Saksham Scholarship 2023 application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Make sure you keep a copy of the Saksham Scholarship 2023 application form for future use.