Jnanabhumi Scholarship: Jnanabhumi Portal has created by the Andhra Pradesh Government. Different departments of the Government offer scholarships through the online portal to assist poor students. The following article will give you the step-by-step application procedure for applying for the online scholarship on the Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023 if you interested in pursuing the scholarship. On the official website of the Jnanabhumi online portal, we share important details about scholarship schemes.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023, know about…
The Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal offers several scholarships for the upcoming year 2023. Different departments of the government offer scholarships to students. There scholarships available for both pre-matriculated and post-matriculated students. There will be beneficiaries among Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other categories. It is also open to physically disabled students.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Key Points
|Name||Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||Students belonging to poor families|
|Objective||Monthly financial funds|
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Kapu/EBC/Differently Abled Students, Andhra Pradesh||A government/aided/private college, affiliated with a state university / board, or taking polytechnic, ITI, and degree courses at those levels.
A Day Scholar is a scholar who lives in a campus dormitory while a College Attached Hostel (CAH) is a student who lives in a departmental hostel. Scholarships can only be release if 75% of the students attend.
Approximately 2.50 lakhs rupees is the total annual family income. There must be less than 10.00 acres of wet land in the family’s landholding or 25.00 acres of dry land in the family’s landholding. There should be no government employees or pensioners in the applicant’s family except sanitary workers. No four-wheeler should be own by the applicant (except for taxis, tractors, and autos).
The program is available to urban families with no property or built-up areas less than 1500 square feet (residence or business). Income tax should not paid by any member of the family. Students who are ineligible – i.e. Students studying in private or regarded universities. ii. Taking correspondence courses or distance learning courses. iii. Applicants admitted under the management quota or spot quota.
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Students, Andhra Pradesh||Scholarships are only available to SC, ST, BC, and differently-abled students. Scholarships are available for classes 5-10 for students from SC/ST/Disabled communities. Applicants belonging to the BC community can only apply for the scholarship if they are in classes 9 and 10. It must be a government-run school, or a school that is run by a local authority like a municipal corporation, Zilla Parishad, or Mandal. Students from SC/ST/BC/Disabled communities have an annual income ceiling of INR 2 lakhs.|
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Benefits
Beneficiaries of this scheme will receive a number of benefits:-
- The main benefit of the scheme is that it provides beneficiaries with appropriate educational opportunities
- Beneficiaries should receive the financial fund on time
- Students taking the course are also verified for their credibility.
- Mobile numbers can also be renew online by students
- To receive the benefit of this scholarship scheme, students must link their bank account to their Aadhar card
- In order to receive the system’s benefits, the applicant must follow the necessary documents.
- This online portal offers scholarships worth 1500 crores.
To apply for the scholarship, you will need the following documents:-
- White Ration Card
- Income Certificate ID number
- Cast or Community Certificate
- ID issued by Mee Seva
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank Account details
- Passport size photographs
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email ID
- Previous year mark-sheet.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Process
The following steps must be follow in order to apply for the scholarship:-
For Post-Matric Scholarship:-
- Visit the Jnanabhumi portal’s official website by clicking here.
- Your screen will display the homepage
- Click on “Post-Matric Scholarships” now.
- Your screen will display details about the scholarship
- To download the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAF), click on the option called Click here to download it.
- Your screen will display the PDF form.
- The application form must be downloaded.
- The application form must be printed out.
- You can also obtain an application form from your respective institution.
- The application form must be filled out.
- All documents should be attached.
- Sign the form and submit it to your college’s principal.
- All application details will be verified by the college principal
- You will have to submit the form through the official portal.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS.
- Here are the steps you need to follow to access Mee Seva:
- Number associated with Aadhaar
- The ID of the Jnanabhumi application.
- Verification by biometrics
- You will receive the scholarships as soon as possible.
For Pre Matric Scholarship:-
- Visit the official Jnanabhumi portal website by clicking here.
- On your screen, you will see the homepage
- You should now select “Pre-Matric Scholarship”
- Your screen will display details about the scholarship
- The “How to apply” section will appear when you click on it
- Your screen will display the instructions.
- You can apply online by clicking on the option.
- Your screen will display the application form.
- All documents must be uploaded.
- Complete the application form and submit it successfully.
- After reviewing the details, the hostel welfare officer will confirm the application.
- Scholarships will be sanctioned by the district welfare officer after confirmation.