Rajiv Gandhi: The lack of finance prevents many students from getting quality education despite their excellent learning power and innovative minds. To support students’ higher education in Rajasthan, the state government operates many schemes. For the students, a new scholarship program has been launched named “Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence.” You should read this article very carefully if you are a Rajasthani and wish to receive government financial assistance for your higher education. The following steps will help you apply for the scheme, as well as information such as the application process, the last date, eligibility, and courses.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence, about…
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Yojana has been launched by the Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan. A monetary grant will be provided to all students of the state who wish to pursue higher education at a foreign university under this scheme. Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship scheme is available to all undergraduate, graduate, and post-doctoral students attending universities established abroad to pursue undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral studies. Visit the page again for more information about Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship scheme.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Details
- A scholarship program for academic excellence named after Rajiv Gandhi.
- Government of Rajasthan, Department of College Education.
- The program is aimed at: Students.
- Scholarships awarded: 200.
- Among the benefits are: monetary.
- Online applications are accepted.
- Visit the official website at hte.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Objective
In order to provide financial assistance to students who meet the eligibility criteria for the scheme, the Rajasthan government has launched Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship to help students pursue higher education abroad in specified subjects at the undergraduate, masters, and doctoral levels, as well as postdoctoral research levels.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Prvided The amount of
|Annual Maintenance Allowance||10,00,000/- Rupees for all levels of Courses|
|Annual Contingency and Equipment Allowance||1,00,000 Rupees for books/essential apparatus/study tour/typing and thesis binding|
|Visa Fees||Actual visa fees in Indian Rupees|
|Tuition Fees||Actual Fee but if any other financial assistance/scholarship in any form from the university/ institution the same amount will be deducted.|
|Medical Insurance Premium||Actual|
|Cost of Air Passage||Airfare with economy class will be given for the shortest route from India to the destination and back to India|
Criteria for Eligibility
- In order to be considered for admission, applicants must possess a 12th grade/graduate/post-graduate/Doctoral degree in the respective field from a recognized university/board.
- A JanAadhar must be provided by the applicant.
- It is necessary that the applicant is not older than 35 years of age as of the 1st of July.
- A domicile certificate from Rajasthan is require for the applicant.
- Applicants’ families should not earn more than INR 8 lakh per year.
- There can only be one grant recipient per family.
An Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Portal lottery system will be use if over 200 applications are receive to select the applicants.
- Scanned Passport size image
- Aadhar card
- 10th Mark List
- 12th/Graduation/Post graduation/Ph.D. Mark list
- Age proof
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- University Admission proof
- Other documents.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Online Application Process
- The Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan, has an official website where applicants can apply.
- The “Online Scholarship” option can found in the menu bar at the top of the home page.
- Read the information carefully on the “Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Yojana- 2021” link.
- The registration form will appear on the screen once you click the register option.
- The following options will appear when you select the citizen option: Facebook, Google, Aadhaar, Bhamashah.
- Complete the registration process by entering the details as requested on the screen.
- You will need to sign in to the portal and look for a link to apply for “Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Yojana- 2021”.
- You will be direct to the application form after clicking the apply link.
- Complete the application form with the requested details.
- Ensure that all important documents are uploade in .jpg or .png format.
- Before submitting the application form, read it carefully.
- Click the submit button to submit the application form.
- Make sure you take a hard copy of the completed application.