Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship: Due to financial crises, most farmers’ children cannot receive a good education. To ensure that every student has access to education, both state and federal governments employ a variety of scholarship programs. Students must register on the portal in order to take advantage of this scheme. Children of farmers will also benefit from this scholarship, as it encourages them to pursue higher education. Despite receiving any other scholarship, children of farmers will also be able to benefit from this scheme. The Karnataka Government introduced a scholarship program called the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship today. Farmers’ children will receive scholarships through this program. The Karnataka Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship page provides information about the scholarship’s goals, benefits, eligibility, documentation requirements, and application process.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023, about…
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarships were announced by the Karnataka government on August 7, 2021. Children of farmers pursuing higher education will be eligible for scholarships ranging from Rs 2500 to Rs 11000 under this initiative. Scholarship money will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account through direct benefit transfer. Every Karnataka student will receive a higher education under this initiative.
Latest updates on the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
Under Mukhya Mantri Raita Vidhya Nidhi Scholarships, which were originally offered to children of farmers, the Karnataka government plans to increase the scholarship amount. After learning that the scheme has benefitted the students, the Chief Minister’s enthusiasm has also increased. In developing this scheme, the main objective was to provide good education and economic independence to the children of farmers in the state. Weavers and fishermen’s children have also been covered by the government’s previous program. In addition to boosting literacy, all of these schemes aim to reduce unemployment in the state. In addition, the Chief Minister promised to provide hostel facilities for farmers’ children so that they can continue their education uninterrupted.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Details
|Conducted by||Government of Karnataka|
|Name of Scholarship||Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
|Beneficiary||Children of Farmers from Karnataka|
|Mode of application||Online|
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Objective
Providing scholarships to children of farmers is the main objective of the Scheme. There is a minimum scholarship amount of Rs 2500 and a maximum scholarship amount of Rs 11000 provided through this scheme. As part of this scheme, farmer’s children will also be able to pursue higher education. Furthermore, the implementation of this scheme will encourage the completion of schooling by children of farmers. As a result of this scheme, the state’s literacy rate will also rise.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Benefits & Features
- On August 7, 2021, the Karnataka government inaugurated the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Scheme.
- With the help of this program, farmers’ children are awarded scholarships.
- Scholarships ranging from Rs 2500 to Rs 11000 will be awarded to children of farmers seeking higher education.
- A direct benefit transfer mechanism will deposit scholarship funds into the beneficiary’s bank account immediately.
- A higher education is ensured for every Karnataka student through this initiative.
- To take advantage of this program, students need to register on the site.
- Additionally, this grant will encourage farmers’ children to pursue higher education.
- In addition to receiving benefits under another scholarship program, farmers’ children will be eligible to participate in this program.
Criteria for Eligibility
- A permanent Karnataka resident must apply.
- Applicants must have a farmer for a father.
- A nationally or state-recognized school must have completed a class 10th test.
- Proof of Identity
- Residence proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Farmer ID card
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Proof of age
- Other significant documents.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Online Application Process
- Begin by visiting the government of Kerala’s official website.
- Under the online service section, you need to click on the scholarship program for farmer children on the home page
- You will see a new page appear.
- On this new page, you must select yes or no if you have an Aadhar card.
- Your name, gender, and Aadhar number must be provided if you choose yes.
- Choosing no requires you to enter your EID number, EID name, gender, and other details.
- The declaration now needs to be ticked.
- Then you must click “Continue”.
- You will now see a new page.
- All of the necessary information must be filled out on this page.
- All relevant documents must then be uploaded.
- It is now time to submit.
- Following this approach will help you apply for the scholarship.