Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship: Throughout this article today, we will provide you with information regarding one of the most prestigious scholarship schemes for Maratha students studying in Maharashtra. This article provides step-by-step instructions for applying for the Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023. As part of the scholarship application process, you must also take note of the dates mentioned in this article.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023, about…
Maharashtra students benefit from Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2022-23. Applicants must be in class twelfth or have recently passed their Board examinations to qualify for the scholarship. Students who wish to participate in this scholarship scheme must be members of the Maratha community. Through the Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, you can gain monetary incentives that will help you progress professionally in the future.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Details
|Name||Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Maharashtra state|
Criteria for Eligibility
To apply for the scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a Maharashtra resident or a resident of the bordering state of Karnataka and Maharashtra.
- For this scholarship, a candidate must be in Class 12 or have passed the board exams.
- It is essential that the applicant belongs to the Maratha community.
- The student should be enrolled in a government-aided/non-government-aided/partially-aided/unaided/permanently unaided college/institute.
- Applicants should not have a combined family income of more than INR 8,00,000.
- For admission to the course, the candidate must have taken the general quota.
- Applications are not accepted from students pursuing part-time, distance learning, or correspondence courses.
- Scholarships are only available to the first two children of a family.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
Candidates in this scholarship will be rewarded and benefitted as follows:
- Tuition and exam fees up to 100%.
- Under this scholarship scheme, more than 605 courses such as medical, engineering, and other professional courses are covered.
- The scholarship benefits more than 5 lakh students every year.
- Students pursuing professional courses at government-sponsored/non-government-sponsored institutions with an annual income not exceeding INR 2,50,000 receive 100% tuition fee coverage.
- In college/institutions that are partially aided/ unaided/ permanent unaided and where the annual income limit is below INR 2,50,000, 50% of tuition fees are covered for professional courses.
- The tuition fee coverage of 50% is available to students enrolled in professional courses in government-aided or non-government-aided institutions with an annual income limit of Rs 2,50,000 to Rs 8,00,000.
- The tuition fee coverage for professional courses is 50% for students in partially aided/unaided/permanently unaided colleges/institutions with an annual income limit of INR 2,50,000- INR 8,00,000.
- In government-aided/non-government-aided/partially aided/unaided/permanently unaided colleges and institutions, students pursuing non-professional courses are covered for 100% tuition fees.
- INR 5000 for education expenses.
- Exam fees are waived for students enrolled in professional courses.
- Exam fees are covered 100% for students taking non-professional courses.
- INR 5000 for books and stationary.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Documents Required
To apply for the scholarship, you need to submit the following documents:
- Domicile certificate
- Annual Income certificate of the previous year authorized by the tehsildar
- CAP-related document (for B.Ed, Law, MPed, BPed students)
- Gap-related document (applicable in case of Gap)
- Family declaration certificate regarding the 2 children
- Attendance certificate
- Previous year’s mark sheet.
The Terms & Conditions
To apply for a scholarship, you should consider the following terms and conditions:-
- Scholarship recipients from last year should apply for renewal.
- There should be no gap of more than 2 years between the beginning and the end of the course.
- In order to receive scholarship benefits, the candidate must attend all annual/semester exams.
- While enrolled, the applicant should not receive any other scholarship or stipend.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Application Process
Here is the simple procedure for applying for the scholarship:-
- In order to apply for the Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, you must first visit the scholarship’s official website.
- Your screen will display the login page.
- Select ‘New Applicant Registration’
- Your screen will display the registration form.
- Complete all the fields.
- To register, verify your email address and mobile phone number.
- Either an OTP or a biometric authentication is require for Aadhar authentication.
- An OTP sent to the registered mobile number of applicants who opt for OTP authentication.
- You have successfully registered.
- Enter your new username and password into the MahaDBT portal.
- Fill out the application form with details such as your personal information, your communication details, your academic details, etc.
- The application must be accompanied by all the necessary documents.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- The application process is now complete.
- For future reference, print out the application form.